Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 25th Nov 19, 8:24 PM
    • 119Posts
    • 332Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    Keeping Going For My Furbabies
    • 25th Nov 19, 8:24 PM
    Keeping Going For My Furbabies 25th Nov 19 at 8:24 PM
    Hi everyone!

I had a diary before while I was saving for a new place with my partner, and 15 months ago we completed on the flat, and moved in together.
    ....just under a month ago my partner walked out, leaving me with two cats, and is now forcing me to sell-up.

So, not only do I have the emotional fall out of a long-term relationship break up, but now I have the journey of selling a flat I don't want to leave, and finding somewhere else I can afford within my monthly income. I kept the two furbabies (meow), so it also needs to be suitable for them.

I have a credit card balance of £1344.95, which is a priority for me to bring down (I'm waiting for a £75 refund which will bring that down). I am also trying to be as frugal as possible, so I can save for the inevitable of moving to a new place, and all the costs that will come with that.

I have already started to batch cook meals, including lentils in for cheap protein. I was meant to get a new phone as my battery is dying, but I bought a portable charger so I don't have to panic when out and about for a long time.

I just want to document my journey here, as it was helpful to me when I was last on here, and I'm hoping to get fully back into the MSE mindset to really help me get where I need to be. I live in an expensive area for rent, and I can not under any circumstances afford it with the salary I'm on now. So I have a lot of important choices to make about where I live, and if I try to find a new job. I'm also getting used to the single life again, and wondering if I can really bothered at the moment!

Only time will tell. Here's to the next chapter
Page 5
    • lindens
    • By lindens 10th Jan 20, 2:16 PM
    • 2,698 Posts
    • 7,744 Thanks
    lindens
    Happy Friday everyone!

He's been to the flat with his mum and I need to move some stuff out of the spare room so he can decorate it next week. Need to work out where I'm going to put this stuff, it's been out of sight out of mind but now I'll have to find a place for it

Originally posted by StartingAgainAt29
    Come over to the declutter 2020 thread for some encouragement!
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
    • astrocytic kitten
    • By astrocytic kitten 10th Jan 20, 3:04 PM
    • 124 Posts
    • 556 Thanks
    astrocytic kitten
    I’m so angry on your behalf, StartingAgain, your ex was the one who walked out and now he’s trying to act hard done by? Grrr. Especially as you were feeling so good about things!
    Total debt: 14,068 (Jan 2020) / 14,377 (Dec 2019) / 23,167 (Dec 2018)
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 11th Jan 20, 5:36 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    Hi lindens, thanks I'll have a look!

I know astrocytic kitten this is why I get so angry/upset, he just won't (or can't) see it how it really is.

So yesterday I was in a bit of a state, almost cried at work but got through it. I have blocked him on SM, including the boys' insta, which he was using to snoop on me. He's blocked on whatsapp, and I have removed myself from a whatsapp group where that group of friends goes out once a month to a restaurant of someone's choice. Just after he had emailed me, he was posting on that group GIFs and being all happy, and I just lost it. I can't afford these nights out anyway, as they're always really expensive (and usually boring Italian!), and I have to remove myself from a situation where I might see him, or have to see his messages. So I messaged the group and was honest, said I don't feel comfortable being in this group anymore, so I'm going to bow out. Did make me feel better. I've also decided not to reply to anything now from ex unless it's urgent - ie if it's about him coming round to decorate, or later about selling. I'm withdrawing from this tit for tat now, this is my line in the sand.

I came home and watched Titanic as it's long and I knew it would take my mind off. By about an hour in I felt better. I got myself my monthly takeaway (it's not official but it's becoming that way lol) which was £11, maybe unnecessary but sod it I'd had a bad day! Plus it was yummy.

I went to yoga today, was the last session on my yoga pass so have to decide if I'll just continue PAYG (£10 a time) or get another pass. I won't be able to go for a few weeks now anyway. Got my car MOT'd, it passed with advisories (although my brakepads were fine, which was a surprise), I need a new tyre and something about a pin in the suspension, it's not urgent so I'm going to get that done maybe in March. I don't drive very often anymore, and I do have some money set aside. Plus, my step-dad decided to pay for it as my Xmas present, so I gratefully accepted!

I spent £1 on some bananas, but that's it. Tomorrow should be a NSD as I'm running, then cleaning, then doing the work I couldn't get done on Friday afternoon (thanks ex ) My mum helped with the stuff in the spare room, some of it has gone to hers, some of it went in the bin, and some I've put in the boiler cupboard. He will not be able to moan at me now as everything in that room is his (well I'm sure he'll find something but I've made it hard for him!)

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm going to have some wine, stuff my face to prepare for 7 miles tomorrow, and hopefully get a good sleep! Cat2 knocked over the big mirror at 6am this morning, god knows what the downstairs neighbours thought!! Just so glad it didn't shatter
    Nov 19 CC was: £1334.95 Now: £1150.28 1% challenge - 14% Savings: £473.46 January take lunch to work: 14/20
    • little_green
    • By little_green 12th Jan 20, 5:56 PM
    • 447 Posts
    • 1,147 Thanks
    little_green
    Hi lindens, thanks I'll have a look!

I know astrocytic kitten this is why I get so angry/upset, he just won't (or can't) see it how it really is.

So yesterday I was in a bit of a state, almost cried at work but got through it. I have blocked him on SM, including the boys' insta, which he was using to snoop on me. He's blocked on whatsapp, and I have removed myself from a whatsapp group where that group of friends goes out once a month to a restaurant of someone's choice. Just after he had emailed me, he was posting on that group GIFs and being all happy, and I just lost it. I can't afford these nights out anyway, as they're always really expensive (and usually boring Italian!), and I have to remove myself from a situation where I might see him, or have to see his messages. So I messaged the group and was honest, said I don't feel comfortable being in this group anymore, so I'm going to bow out. Did make me feel better. I've also decided not to reply to anything now from ex unless it's urgent - ie if it's about him coming round to decorate, or later about selling. I'm withdrawing from this tit for tat now, this is my line in the sand.

I came home and watched Titanic as it's long and I knew it would take my mind off. By about an hour in I felt better. I got myself my monthly takeaway (it's not official but it's becoming that way lol) which was £11, maybe unnecessary but sod it I'd had a bad day! Plus it was yummy.

I went to yoga today, was the last session on my yoga pass so have to decide if I'll just continue PAYG (£10 a time) or get another pass. I won't be able to go for a few weeks now anyway. Got my car MOT'd, it passed with advisories (although my brakepads were fine, which was a surprise), I need a new tyre and something about a pin in the suspension, it's not urgent so I'm going to get that done maybe in March. I don't drive very often anymore, and I do have some money set aside. Plus, my step-dad decided to pay for it as my Xmas present, so I gratefully accepted!

I spent £1 on some bananas, but that's it. Tomorrow should be a NSD as I'm running, then cleaning, then doing the work I couldn't get done on Friday afternoon (thanks ex ) My mum helped with the stuff in the spare room, some of it has gone to hers, some of it went in the bin, and some I've put in the boiler cupboard. He will not be able to moan at me now as everything in that room is his (well I'm sure he'll find something but I've made it hard for him!)

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm going to have some wine, stuff my face to prepare for 7 miles tomorrow, and hopefully get a good sleep! Cat2 knocked over the big mirror at 6am this morning, god knows what the downstairs neighbours thought!! Just so glad it didn't shatter
    £11 for takeout is pretty good for a single person take out so sounds like a sensible treat.
    Think stopping most contact apart from the essentials with ex is good for you, sensible, strong decision not easy so good on you.
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 13th Jan 20, 2:39 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    Thanks for the encouragement little_green!

Quick catch up at work -
    I ran my 7 miles yesterday, quite easy really, chuffed with my progress. My brother brought my nephew round after, was a surprise visit and really nice to see him and have a run around playing.

I did spend over the weekend on ebay . I bought two more tops, spent £9.90 in total. These are both going out tops, not black! I'm going to stop looking now, but I'm glad to have some nice stuff to wear so that when I do have plans I'm not rushing out at the last minute feeling like I need to buy something.
    I spent the rest of the day cleaning, and cooked lentil bolognese which made 8 portions. 5 in the freezer, ate one last night, one tonight, and one on Wednesday lol.

My mum gave me £15 on Saturday as that was the last of the money she was going to spend on me for xmas. So I've put it in the bank today, to put alongside my dad's money to get new trainers. I then had an impromptu look at New Look - I've been desperate for new boots and I managed to find some nice ones for £27.99. My last NL ones lasted me 3 years. I'm thinking I'll take some money out of my xmas fund for them, rather than dip into my every day money. I'm wearing them now at my desk to make sure I like them if I'm unsure later I'll just take them back.

Note to self - no more clothes shopping!!
    Nov 19 CC was: £1334.95 Now: £1150.28 1% challenge - 14% Savings: £473.46 January take lunch to work: 14/20
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 13th Jan 20, 2:47 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    Oh yeah, I meant to mention - I read the book "The unexpected joy of being sober" over the last week. Not because I feel I have an issue, I drank a LOT when I was at uni, I think I was dependant on it then (I had a couple of major traumas at uni and I got through them by partying and drinking too much), but nowadays I don't drink as much. But, I worry that I rely on it a bit socially, and then I do have those days after where I think, "why did I say that?", "wow I bet they were so annoyed with me", like those paranoia-type feelings. I don't want to feel like that. Reading the spiral the author had, and how she felt once she got sober, it really made me think. I do like a drink, and when I was with my ex if I was around his family I drank too much because they did. It made me feel horrible, but I went along with it because it felt good at the time. I absolutely hate hangovers, and hate myself when I have them because it's my fault.

I'm not sure that I would quit forever, but I'm thinking of stopping for now until my half-marathon. It will help my running anyway as you're always going to run better with no toxins in your system, and I'll be interested to see if it affects my mood at all. I do have a couple of social events coming up, but I should be ok not to drink, plus it should save me some money in the meantime.

I'm interested to see if I struggle. I realised that I haven't actually had an extended period of time since I started drinking at 18 where I didn't drink. This is Day 2!
    • lena_halo
    • By lena_halo 13th Jan 20, 4:33 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    lena_halo
    Just read through your diary and wanted to drop in and say hello and that wow, you have had a turbulent couple of months but sounds like you are being so strong and dealing with everything so well! Keep your head up and keep smiling. I'm sure the furbabies help!!

If you want any advice on your flat and your rights etc, you could start a thread in the House Buying and Renting forum. There's some really knowledgeable people on there who might be able to advise on what you should do or what you can do in your situation. One thing I would say is don't move out, no matter what! You're in the strongest position by staying put! But many more knowledgeable people on that forum would be able to offer some good advice if you need it.

Keep being strong, you're doing great!
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 14th Jan 20, 5:56 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    Hi lena thanks so much for reading and for the encouragement! I often wonder if my diary comes across a bit erratic so am pleasantly surprised when people say they are reading! I am definitely staying put in the flat, don't worry! I've told ex I will be here until the day it completes (much to his chargrin I'm sure!)

Hello everyone, hope you are all safe in Storm Brendan! Today has been a NSD for me. I've had what I think is either a sinus or stress headache a lot of the afternoon. I was due to run tonight, but with the wind how it is I don't really fancy it, especially in the dark. My back's feeling a bit sore too, so think I'll just do some relaxing yoga instead.

Last night I paid the ground rent, so that's one thing off the list.

I discovered on Sunday that cat2 can now jump from the floor onto the breakfast bar, he was doing so to get his toy down! (It was kept up there as he was popping the balls out and making noise overnight ) It worries me, not only because it was the one place safe from him, but also because it's so high he might hurt himself when he jumps down. Does anyone have advice?? It's hard floor in the living room and I don't want an expensive vet bill!!

Beans on toast for dinner tonight to give myself a break from lentils I'm reading a novel called Plume, I got it on my library app and hadn't heard of it before, but it's gritty and real life and is set in and around East London which is where I live. I used to write a lot when I was younger, and there's something about this book that makes me want to write again. That's one thing that stopped while I was with my ex, it might be a good way for me to process what's going on.

I found out on Sunday that my dad was in hospital over the weekend, think it was a UTI although it's difficult getting info out of him as he's not good with his phone. He's home now, and he's ok, I'll have to go over and see him on the weekend as I haven't seen him in a while, and I haven't seen his new place.

Think that's it for now. Hope everyone has a good evening
    • little_green
    • By little_green 14th Jan 20, 10:36 PM
    • 447 Posts
    • 1,147 Thanks
    little_green
    Hi lena thanks so much for reading and for the encouragement! I often wonder if my diary comes across a bit erratic so am pleasantly surprised when people say they are reading!
    you're diary is one of the things in the day I look forward to, so if it's erratic then that maybe says more about me than you
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 15th Jan 20, 11:33 AM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    little_green I'm so glad to hear someone enjoys my erratic ramblings

I had a mini fashion show last night with the new shirt and my new boots - I like both I am particularly pleased with the boots, I'm hoping they last me a while. The cats were unimpressed with my performance as they thought I was going out

Today is a spend day as I have to go to Aldi later, I didn't have lunch to bring but then I found a rice pot in the cupboard. Isn't what I wanted but it saves me venturing out in the wind. I have bought a shampoo bar though - there's this app called "hold", where you essentially put your phone on hold for 20 minutes at a time, and you collect points. I do it at work usually because I am guilty of picking my phone up regularly and mindlessly. I like it because you can get a free popcorn at Vue Anyway I went on the app today, and I saw you can use your points to claim a free shampoo bar from a new company (you have to pay p&p). I've wanted to get into shampoo bars mainly for the plastic aspect, and because I've heard they last a long time. I thought about using Lush but I hate going into their stores (I am an introvert and when someone shouts across the room and runs up to me I'm going to run the other direction ) and I've heard some stuff about their owners that makes me think twice. I've chosen a cocoa butter one, they say it lasts 60 washes. I wash my hair every 5 days, so with that plus the mostly empty bottles I have in the shower I reckon that will last me all year! That was £3.95. This company also does facial spf, so I might try that next as it's cheaper than my current one.

So as I mentioned I need to go to Aldi later, I have my list. I'm hoping I can get it for around £15, if not definitely under £20. Need to do my glass recycling and pick up my prescriptions on the way. I'm so glad for my pre-payment card, £10.40 a month is definitely worth it!
    Last edited by StartingAgainAt29; 15-01-2020 at 12:12 PM.
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 15th Jan 20, 6:29 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    Quick check-in before I settle down for the evening -
    Spent £20.22 on petrol, I had that in the petrol fund. Dropped off my glass for recycling, picked up my prescriptions, and went to Aldi. I spent more than budgeted I spent £23.75. BUT, I realised I had to buy the boys their dry food, and the work snacks is what tipped it over the edge - as I exercise I get hangry quite regularly, so need these snacks to tide me over. They're healthy nut bar things from Aldi, really nice and much cheaper than buying them seperately elsewhere. I have just under £20 in my grocery budget for the rest of the month, and that's to cover two more shops will have to be creative I think! I won't starve, just need to be sensible

I did see a recipe on FB earlier today, that was essentially peanut butter and rolled oats, frozen, into cookies. I have a huge tub of PB as ex bought it on one of his many health kicks, and I have oats. Maybe I could make them next week to tide me over snack-wise.

Off to make some pasta to go with my (third portion!) lentil bolognese.

Hope everyone has a good evening!
    Last edited by StartingAgainAt29; 15-01-2020 at 6:32 PM.
    • astrocytic kitten
    • By astrocytic kitten 16th Jan 20, 12:37 PM
    • 124 Posts
    • 556 Thanks
    astrocytic kitten
    I wouldn’t worry too much about the cat, in my experience they’re pretty good at gauging what is safe for them and definitely wouldn’t do something they’re not happy with more than once. My girl cat loved being up high and would find her way to the top of bookcases and wardrobes etc with no problems. Her brother hates heights, he would always follow her up to a new place once, struggle to get down (occasionally needing rescued by me, poor boy ) and then never go up there again.
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 16th Jan 20, 2:49 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    Thanks for your message astrocytic kitten, I would like to trust him but he is a bit of a doughnut sometimes! It's funny because they do have a cat tree, and they take turns being at the very top (as only big enough for one), but when he's on one of his escapades on the breakfast bar or kitchen worktops, it's when the cat tree is free (and it's much higher than the breakfast bar etc). Tbh I think he is really bored, he first went up there to get his toy and now he finds it exciting. I'm not sure how to keep him more occupied, I leave toys out for him but he's obviously still got a lot of energy to let go. The toy he likes is round with balls that he pushes round, but he likes to pop the balls out of it too so then he ends up with no balls I've found if I dose him up with a bit of catnip I get about an hour's peace after!
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 17th Jan 20, 9:12 AM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    Not really much to update but I'll do it anyway!
    Yesterday wasn't technically a NSD, but both spends came out of my Birthday Fund - some headphones for my brother who's turning 18 today (split the cost with my other brother) and a gift bag. I'm going over to my mum's tonight to give him the present, we're either going out for dinner or a takeaway, it might be a NSD but I may have to contribute something as it's not fair if my mum covers the whole cost.

I did my 4 mile run yesterday, was good although I managed to step on my laces at some point and then my podcast cut out halfway through. I hate having to stop to fix these things as it disrupts my rhythm! Had mushroom burgers again for dinner.

Ex is in the flat today to decorate the spare room. He has that to do, finish the living room, and decorate the hallway (the wallpaper needs to be stripped, although the cats have started that process already...) The flat was meant to go on the market on 1st Feb, but can't see that happening now. Better for me as it means I've got longer to try and sort out my finances.

I haven't been that great with surveys this month, I've done a few, but my heart's not been in it. Also not sold anything in a while. Maybe I'll try and get some money making stuff done this weekend

Anyway, so glad it's Friday. Got a busy day ahead with tasks but hopefully that will just make the day go faster!
    Last edited by StartingAgainAt29; 17-01-2020 at 9:30 AM.
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 18th Jan 20, 7:58 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    Evening everyone!

I went out with my family for my brother's 18th, we went to an Indian restaurant. My step-dad paid which was nice of him, and we had a nice evening. I have a strained relationship with my step-dad but he was quite quiet yesterday which made it a bit more tolerable (I promise I'm not horrible, there's a lot of backstory!!).

Today was such a lovely crisp, sunny day. I went to see my dad's new place, I'm so pleased for him, it's a little flat in sheltered housing, he's going to like being there much more than the room he had before. It turned out his hospital visit was him taking too many meds but luckily he had the awareness to know what he'd done and called for the ambulance. It wasn't intentional, the pills got mixed up and he took too many which can be life threatening because of what they control. I took him shopping and to the bank, I didn't spend any money but it wasn't a NSD (as I've detailed below).

I came back and sat for an hour waiting for my car to be washed (it was grim, even my dad made a comment today and I knew I had to get it done, it's been months and months), cost £6 and it looks 100x better. Came in and had lunch, then had a nap as I didn't get much sleep last night. I've woken up with one of my glands being sore But I've done the boys' tray, cleaned the bathroom, and had dinner. Hopefully I can sleep off whatever my system's fighting, as I'm due to do 7.5 miles tomorrow.

Speaking of the boys, they are cuddled up on my bed atm - I can't work out if cat2 was on the bed and cat1 came and almost sat on him as cat2 was on cat1's bit of the bed (anyone else's cat have one bit of the bed they sit on!?) but whatever happened they look cute.

I need to get bin bags as I've now run out, if I can be bothered tomorrow I'll go and get some, otherwise I'll wait until Monday. Tomorrow will be the usual run and clean, then netflix.

In news, the ex has left piles of clothes out for my brother to go through as he doesn't want them anymore. But I had a brief look through, and there's unworn jeans in there (like £40's worth) still with tags on (typical wasteful ex ). But that works in my favour as I think I'll just sell them, might as well make the situation positive!

That's it, a fairly boring Saturday but glad for it! Hope everyone's having a good weekend
    Last edited by StartingAgainAt29; 18-01-2020 at 8:09 PM.
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 18th Jan 20, 8:26 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    I've just gone through the clothes and I am gobsmacked. High end designer hoodies, 5+ pairs of expensive jeans unworn, 25+ jumpers, a shirt I know for a fact he wore once and cost £50. Wtf!!!
    • Season of Mist
    • By Season of Mist 18th Jan 20, 11:57 PM
    • 107 Posts
    • 835 Thanks
    Season of Mist
    Hi StartingAgainAt29, just wanted to say that you are doing great with your MSE and running goals and that your diary is a very entertaining read; I love cats so I admit I started reading because of them - but I stayed for your cheerful updates!

Like astrocytic kitten suggested, cats are pretty good at working out for themselves what they can and can’t do so I am sure your boy has got his route down from the high table all figured out. I have seen my own cat make her way vertically down from all the way up on the roof of my house with a sort of little spring at the end just before she is about to hit the ground, makes me shudder whenever she does it, but she seems to know what she is doing.

Good luck with tomorrow’s run target.
    • Tahlullah.H
    • By Tahlullah.H 19th Jan 20, 5:13 PM
    • 66 Posts
    • 206 Thanks
    Tahlullah.H
    If he has left them saying he no longer wants them, they are yours to list on ebay and perhaps get some money.

Sounds like he left a lot of clothes!
    Last edited by Tahlullah.H; 19-01-2020 at 5:31 PM.
    Where there's a will, there's a way!

Mortgage outstanding - 31/8/19 - £76,000. 31/10/19 - £73,100. 30/11/19 - £71,900.
    31/12/19 - £70,700
    • StartingAgainAt29
    • By StartingAgainAt29 19th Jan 20, 5:27 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 332 Thanks
    StartingAgainAt29
    Hi Tahllulah yes well that's the plan, I'm going to see if my brothers want anything and then list the rest. He's left basically a whole wardrobe of clothes. When he originally left with just a small backpack, I knew he'd go to his parents' and buy a whole new wardrobe, which evidently he has. This is a bloke that would declare every couple of weeks that he had no clothes, and his current ones were all "manky", and he'd go to Topshop and River Island and spend £100+ on essentially the same jeans and jumpers as before. I was the one who washed all his stuff, and honestly it's all pristine. All the stuff he's left either has tags or is barely worn. His family have this mindset where you need to appear a certain way in life, and a lot of that is down to clothes. I like to look nice but like to try and get it for as cheap as I can! Different attitudes to money I guess

Thanks for commenting Season of Mist, I hope the draw of the cats wasn't too misleading lol!

Not much to report today - didn't run as I didn't feel great when I woke up, so I've done my washing and napped basically! Just sat down and grated up my cheese to freeze it, will make curry later which will be 3 portions. Maybe some yoga and a face mask later, then mentally prepare for Monday!
    • astrocytic kitten
    • By astrocytic kitten 19th Jan 20, 7:13 PM
    • 124 Posts
    • 556 Thanks
    astrocytic kitten
    I thought I was bad when it came to clothes, but my jaw has dropped at the description of your ex. A good contribution to the good riddance fund though!

I’ve never considered freezing cheese! Does freezing it grated work? For some reason grating cheese is one of those kitchen tasks I just hate. I’m now wondering if I can do a chunk in the food processor all at once and freeze it
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

105Posts Today

1,525Users online

Martin's Twitter