Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • A.Penny.Saved
    • By A.Penny.Saved 3rd Oct 19, 1:50 AM
    • 1,740Posts
    • 910Thanks
    A.Penny.Saved
    0 WOW
    2020 Diary with Week to View - Poundland
    • 3rd Oct 19, 1:50 AM
    0 WOW
    2020 Diary with Week to View - Poundland 3rd Oct 19 at 1:50 AM
    I want to get a 2020 diary with Week to View. Poundland usually sells them towards the end of the year but I do not know when they become available. I can very rarely get to Poundland in order to check.

Last year I missed them and ended up with 2, one was a academic year which was week per view and another one to cover the remainder of the year which was a page per day which I dislike.

Does anyone know if these are available yet or when they are likely to become available?

Does anyone have any inside information or has been into Poundland and knows whether they have any yet?
Page 1
    • shykins
    • By shykins 5th Oct 19, 8:05 AM
    • 2,593 Posts
    • 5,592 Thanks
    shykins
    • 5th Oct 19, 8:05 AM
    • 5th Oct 19, 8:05 AM
    Went yesterday and they didnt have the diaries in our local one tho they were re-organising shelves so assume wont be long before they do

they did have some in Poundstretchers for 1
    When you know better you do better

Atkins since 2004 - 8 stone loss maintaining
    • A.Penny.Saved
    • By A.Penny.Saved 20th Oct 19, 1:05 AM
    • 1,740 Posts
    • 910 Thanks
    A.Penny.Saved
    • 20th Oct 19, 1:05 AM
    • 20th Oct 19, 1:05 AM
    Thanks. I got one on Saturday. A relative got me one from Poundland.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,537Posts Today

6,440Users online

Martin's Twitter