Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SuperSeagull
    • By SuperSeagull 19th Sep 19, 12:34 PM
    • 173Posts
    • 15Thanks
    SuperSeagull
    Falmouth PCN
    • 19th Sep 19, 12:34 PM
    Falmouth PCN 19th Sep 19 at 12:34 PM
    My wife recently received a PCN for allegedly overstaying in the Maritime Car Park but we paid for 2 hours and I am sure that the signs said an hour extra free was granted for holders of a displayed blue badge. We didnt think it would be necessary so didnt photograph the sign. She has now received a PCN which is timed within the 3 hours. We have appealed the PCN and awaitin g the outcome.

Is there anybody who lives in Falmouth, as opposed to us in Sussex, who could if needed photograph the sign for me and send it to my phone. Many thanks.
Page 2
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 14th Jan 20, 6:26 PM
    • 41,853 Posts
    • 92,767 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    I didnt snooze as you say I was waiting for the Museum to reply to enable them to make a decision and git it cancelled which I expected. They took so long that the number ran out of time, am I so wrong.
    Originally posted by SuperSeagull
    You had an opportunity of over four weeks to appeal to PoPLA but did not do so. You are now in ignore mode unless you get real court papers in the next six years unless you can get the landowner to cancel the PCN.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • SuperSeagull
    • By SuperSeagull 15th Jan 20, 7:58 PM
    • 173 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    SuperSeagull
    I wrongly it seems allowed the landowners time to reply to my letter but as I said THEY took so long not me. Is there anything I can now do to move this on POPLA suggested asking Premier for another code, not me. Should I write to Premier again.
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 15th Jan 20, 9:27 PM
    • 19,592 Posts
    • 24,985 Thanks
    KeithP
    Is there anything I can now do to move this on?
    In his most recent post Fruitcake gave you the best guidance.

Here it is again...
    You are now in ignore mode unless you get real court papers in the next six years unless you can get the landowner to cancel the PCN.
    Originally posted by Fruitcake
    • SuperSeagull
    • By SuperSeagull 17th Jan 20, 4:07 PM
    • 173 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    SuperSeagull
    Just had a reply from PREMIER and they refuse to issue another POPLA number saying that there are 2 choices either pay the money or they will start recovery action. They also said that any further corerespondance will not be answered
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 17th Jan 20, 4:11 PM
    • 26,583 Posts
    • 43,669 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Completely misleading advice from POPLA - there is no prospect of a new POPLA code from the PPC,
    Originally posted by Umkomaas
    Just had a reply from PREMIER and they refuse to issue another POPLA number saying that there are 2 choices either pay the money or they will start recovery action. They also said that any further corerespondance will not be answered
    I did tell you that.

Follow what Fruitcake advised. Wait to see what PP's next move is.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day;
    show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,304Posts Today

6,786Users online

Martin's Twitter