Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Elliott316
    • By Elliott316 6th Jul 19, 1:42 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Elliott316
    0 WOW
    Review club uk
    • 6th Jul 19, 1:42 PM
    0 WOW
    Review club uk 6th Jul 19 at 1:42 PM
    Not sure if this is the right place but need advice.
    The wife signed up to test a hifi system on here did the review and returned product.
    A couple of months have passed and they are claiming it was never recieved back.
    We have nothing to say it was dispatched, they only have her email and a postal address.
    They have emailed saying that an invoice for the full amount will be posted to us.
    What do we do?
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 6th Jul 19, 1:55 PM
    • 35,404 Posts
    • 41,489 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 6th Jul 19, 1:55 PM
    • 6th Jul 19, 1:55 PM
    According to this they supply the return label

https://uk.reviewclub.com/support

They should be able to track
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Elliott316
    • By Elliott316 6th Jul 19, 2:15 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Elliott316
    • 6th Jul 19, 2:15 PM
    • 6th Jul 19, 2:15 PM
    Yep did that.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 6th Jul 19, 4:30 PM
    • 35,404 Posts
    • 41,489 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 6th Jul 19, 4:30 PM
    • 6th Jul 19, 4:30 PM
    So , if it's tracked as sent it's not your fault.

Lost by their courier
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

574Posts Today

8,019Users online

Martin's Twitter