Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Cardinal-Red
    • By Cardinal-Red 13th Jun 19, 4:49 PM
    • 651Posts
    • 151Thanks
    Cardinal-Red
    BT Renewal offer - what is best BT Sports offer
    • 13th Jun 19, 4:49 PM
    BT Renewal offer - what is best BT Sports offer 13th Jun 19 at 4:49 PM
    I am moving from a BT out of contract position (£52 a month!) to Vodafone which is costing me £20 a month plus I qualified for the £75 gift card).

BT has contacted me with the usual retention deals and offered to match the Vodafone offer - like with other "we will match" offers I never go with the new offer unless there is a compelling reason to.

We do have BT Sport but could do without - it was free for us under the old offers. He offered to match and give BT Sport for £9.99 extra a month.

So the question is is there any retention deals around involving free BT Sport or has that ship sailed?

Thanks!
    The above facts belong to everybody; the opinions belong to me; the distinction is yours to draw...
Page 1
    • headpin
    • By headpin 13th Jun 19, 8:33 PM
    • 719 Posts
    • 367 Thanks
    headpin
    • 13th Jun 19, 8:33 PM
    • 13th Jun 19, 8:33 PM
    I have just “renegotiated” with BT which included retaining the free BT Sport services (via Sky) for next 18 months. Less than a week until current contract expires.
    Last edited by headpin; 13-06-2019 at 8:36 PM.
    • Cardinal-Red
    • By Cardinal-Red 14th Jun 19, 2:53 PM
    • 651 Posts
    • 151 Thanks
    Cardinal-Red
    • 14th Jun 19, 2:53 PM
    • 14th Jun 19, 2:53 PM
    Thanks - do you mind me asking what your monthly rate now is, all in?
    The above facts belong to everybody; the opinions belong to me; the distinction is yours to draw...
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 14th Jun 19, 3:55 PM
    • 13,330 Posts
    • 6,085 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 14th Jun 19, 3:55 PM
    • 14th Jun 19, 3:55 PM
    BT Sport can be offered at a reduced rate during negotiations . The rate will depend upon your package and how far the CS is willing to go .
    • poppasmurf_bewdley
    • By poppasmurf_bewdley 15th Jun 19, 9:21 AM
    • 5,529 Posts
    • 5,646 Thanks
    poppasmurf_bewdley
    • 15th Jun 19, 9:21 AM
    • 15th Jun 19, 9:21 AM
    Plusnet offer the BT Sport App for £5 a month, which is castable in HD via a Chromecast to your TV.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,294Posts Today

7,262Users online

Martin's Twitter