Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • newtothis999
    • By newtothis999 8th Jun 19, 1:31 PM
    • 54Posts
    • 15Thanks
    newtothis999
    0 WOW
    Bold 2 off coupons not being accepted
    • 8th Jun 19, 1:31 PM
    0 WOW
    Bold 2 off coupons not being accepted 8th Jun 19 at 1:31 PM
    Has anyone else had problems using Bold coupons. I use Bold gel regularly and recently have had bottles with a 2 coupon stuck on them.

Although I meet all the terms of the coupon i.e only available for bottles of 24 washes or more nobody is accepting them! They are not coming up as out of date. Sainsburys came up with a message of 'coupon blocked!' whatever that means.

As it is sometimes on offer with various supermarkets I have tried buying them when they are not on offer in case this validates them.

I'm really disappointed as I accumulated a number of vouchers and have not been able to use one of them!

Any thoughts on this will be appreciated.
Page 1
    • redagila
    • By redagila 8th Jun 19, 1:39 PM
    • 4,521 Posts
    • 15,132 Thanks
    redagila
    • 8th Jun 19, 1:39 PM
    • 8th Jun 19, 1:39 PM
    Have you contacted Bold about this?
    • newtothis999
    • By newtothis999 10th Jun 19, 11:19 AM
    • 54 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    newtothis999
    • 10th Jun 19, 11:19 AM
    • 10th Jun 19, 11:19 AM
    I haven't no
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,335Posts Today

7,408Users online

Martin's Twitter