Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lornce
    • By Lornce 23rd May 19, 7:42 AM
    • 14Posts
    • 325Thanks
    Lornce
    Help Selling My Flat
    • 23rd May 19, 7:42 AM
    Help Selling My Flat 23rd May 19 at 7:42 AM
    Hello All,

I'm after a quick sale on my flat and I was hoping for some suggestions to help the sale:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81156854.html

In my opinion I thought it is priced very well as its the cheapest on the block and the next one bed is priced at 84k, 9k more than mine. I haven't had any viewings yet so is the market slow at the moment? I can't afford to drop the price further as i'm already at a loss of 3k.

Thanks
Page 3
    • Lornce
    • By Lornce 14th Jun 19, 5:51 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 325 Thanks
    Lornce
    All in all about 600 to do everything but I did a lot of the refurbishment myself, the carpets were 270 and I’m very impressed with the quality of them for the price!
    • Owain Moneysaver
    • By Owain Moneysaver 14th Jun 19, 7:48 PM
    • 10,094 Posts
    • 12,674 Thanks
    Owain Moneysaver
    Amazing what a difference it makes.
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
    • diggingdude
    • By diggingdude 14th Jun 19, 8:58 PM
    • 1,197 Posts
    • 1,621 Thanks
    diggingdude
    Looks much better well done
    House owner as of 27.3.2019
    • Mr.Generous
    • By Mr.Generous 14th Jun 19, 10:08 PM
    • 2,486 Posts
    • 3,686 Thanks
    Mr.Generous
    I was wondering about the carpets for a while, wish I'd seen the thread earlier carpet man from Warrington who does our renovations would have beaten that price for sure. Flat looks nice enough to me but service charge and the area would put me off. What do I know we buy in Orford area and it has a terrible reputation.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,314Posts Today

7,321Users online

Martin's Twitter