Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Runningfast
    • By Runningfast 17th May 19, 9:05 PM
    • 164Posts
    • 91Thanks
    Runningfast
    Mobile card payments
    • 17th May 19, 9:05 PM
    Mobile card payments 17th May 19 at 9:05 PM
    Hi,

Looking for a mobile card payment provider. Anyone use them? could you give an honest review of your provider before I decide on one.

The main elements I need are as follows.

Mobile card payments
    Payments when card isn't there
    Web payments

Thanks
Page 1
    • rhysadams
    • By rhysadams 20th May 19, 9:25 AM
    • 277 Posts
    • 74 Thanks
    rhysadams
    • 20th May 19, 9:25 AM
    • 20th May 19, 9:25 AM
    I use a combination of SumUp and Stripe, it may sound like a pain but I was paying Worldpay 19.99 per month plus transaction charges. Now I just pay a percentage to these businesses.

Stripe can be integrated into your website via Woocommerce and you can also use the backend portal to take telephone payments.

SumUp you can purchase a card reader that works with a mobile device. I went on ebay and bought an old iPad Mini to use with it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,958Posts Today

4,677Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This is a very useful and interesting, factual piece about what the PM's new Brexit proposals mean and how new they? https://t.co/qM1bCz6FZp

• After two cancellations, I'm on the 3rd train back from Manch. Just heard its being rerouted as someone's taken tak? https://t.co/sRO4cvoWIw

• RT @helen_undy: It's hard campaigning at the moment. Trying to cut through amid Brexit votes, protests & political resignations can feel fu?

• Follow Martin