Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bubblebobble23
    • By bubblebobble23 15th May 19, 9:46 PM
    • 620Posts
    • 41,238Thanks
    bubblebobble23
    Need some compers wisdom
    • 15th May 19, 9:46 PM
    Need some compers wisdom 15th May 19 at 9:46 PM
    Does anyone know or have experience with the best way to sell gift cards?

I am put off by ebay as the fees they take plus the potential for being scammed is pretty high!
Page 1
    • sleepyjones
    • By sleepyjones 16th May 19, 8:36 AM
    • 4,525 Posts
    • 340,000 Thanks
    sleepyjones
    • 16th May 19, 8:36 AM
    • 16th May 19, 8:36 AM
    There's quite a few websites where you can sell (or exchange) gift vouchers for cash (like : https://www.cardyard.co.uk/sell)

I've never used any of them though (or to my knowledge even know anyone that has) so don't take this as a recommendation.

There are loads of those sites so if you do choose to use one, shop around and don't necessarily use the one I posted above, that was just the first result that came up in google.

Edit : Don't use Zeek for the moment, they've just gone bust

Or Alternatively, just use the card and buy something with a decent re-sale value and sell that?
    Last edited by sleepyjones; 16-05-2019 at 8:54 AM.
    *Good Luck * Be Lucky * Stay Lucky*
    • bubblebobble23
    • By bubblebobble23 16th May 19, 6:32 PM
    • 620 Posts
    • 41,238 Thanks
    bubblebobble23
    • 16th May 19, 6:32 PM
    • 16th May 19, 6:32 PM
    Thanks !

Been gifted some cards for my birthday hoping to do a quick turn around saving every penny at the moment!

• sleepyjones
    • By sleepyjones 17th May 19, 10:04 AM
    • 4,525 Posts
    • 340,000 Thanks
    sleepyjones
    • 17th May 19, 10:04 AM
    • 17th May 19, 10:04 AM
    Happy (belated) Birthday!
    *Good Luck * Be Lucky * Stay Lucky*
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,967Posts Today

4,520Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This is a very useful and interesting, factual piece about what the PM's new Brexit proposals mean and how new they? https://t.co/qM1bCz6FZp

• After two cancellations, I'm on the 3rd train back from Manch. Just heard its being rerouted as someone's taken tak? https://t.co/sRO4cvoWIw

• RT @helen_undy: It's hard campaigning at the moment. Trying to cut through amid Brexit votes, protests & political resignations can feel fu?

• Follow Martin