Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Maddy762
    • By Maddy762 9th May 19, 10:52 AM
    • 9Posts
    • 11Thanks
    Maddy762
    Comments made by friend
    • 9th May 19, 10:52 AM
    Comments made by friend 9th May 19 at 10:52 AM
    I am 30 years old. I recently got the train to visit a friend in another city for her birthday. I arrived at lunch time and had lunch in a group and then went to a bar/club in the evening, where I stayed until 10pm and then got the last train home.
    A very good friend recently has said to me I was wrong to have gone home in the same day and that I should have slept at the other friendís house (birthday girl). I said I didnít want to sleep on the floor. She said I should have, she did, it was fine and that I shouldnít be such a grandma. I am still young and I am missing out on things.

The comments have really upset me. I kept saying I was happy with what I did and I didnít feel I missed out but she said I am missing out and kept saying ďnoĒ.
    Do you think she is right? Should I put up and do these kind of things?
    Last edited by Maddy762; 09-05-2019 at 10:54 AM.
Page 3
    • owen_money
    • By owen_money 16th May 19, 4:14 PM
    • 685 Posts
    • 796 Thanks
    owen_money
    I'd have stayed and had it 'large'
    One man's folly is another man's wife. Helen Roland (1876 - 1950)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,874Posts Today

6,565Users online

Martin's Twitter