Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • adamaxeman
    • By adamaxeman 25th Apr 19, 2:19 PM
    • 8Posts
    • 2Thanks
    adamaxeman
    Private PCN from PESS (Parking Enforcement & Security Services)
    • 25th Apr 19, 2:19 PM
    Private PCN from PESS (Parking Enforcement & Security Services) 25th Apr 19 at 2:19 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me with a PCN I received from PESS - company information on the attached picture of the ticket.

I would usually pay if I knew it was private land, but I honestly thought I was parking at the back of a charity shop I was dropping a bag of bits off to, I ended up staying for 16 minutes as I was looking through and buying more stuff in the charity shop - another story altogether...

My justification for wanting to object is that I feel the signage wasn't adequate, it is a black and white sign that is right next to an ADT sign so I simply didn't notice it. That and the fact I've parked here many times going back years when I've been popping into the same place and never had an issue.

Any advice would be super appreciated!

I am hoping I can post the images of the ticket and signs after posting this thread.

Thank you
Page 2
    • adamaxeman
    • By adamaxeman 17th May 19, 2:25 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    adamaxeman
    Thanks again all, the website showed outstanding amount was 60 today so I paid that. I then called and they verified the charge has been settled in full, so I'll count myself lucky (or unlucky) and never park anywhere that isn't a very obvious safe place to park in future.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,676Posts Today

6,901Users online

Martin's Twitter