Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • brownie0085
    • By brownie0085 16th Apr 19, 7:19 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    brownie0085
    Ebuyer and Yodel!!
    • 16th Apr 19, 7:19 PM
    Ebuyer and Yodel!! 16th Apr 19 at 7:19 PM
    Hi after some advice,

Having issues returning an item to Ebuyer for RMA, they have arrange collection twice via Yodel each time my item has been marked as collected about 10 minutes prior to the cut off time without it being collected! Far as Ebuyer thought it was on their way back to them

Anyone got any advice on how I can escalate this have already taken time off work waiting around 2 days which costs me money!! Already trying to moan but having to wait for Yodel to investigate now, awaiting a bs answer!!

May not be Ebuyer fault but there contracted courier but I am so miffed, maybe I should ask them to pay for my days off waiting for collection!!

Not sure if anyone can help, but just want to rant!!!

Cheers
Page 1
    • Jumblebumble
    • By Jumblebumble 17th Apr 19, 1:58 PM
    • 152 Posts
    • 61 Thanks
    Jumblebumble
    • 17th Apr 19, 1:58 PM
    • 17th Apr 19, 1:58 PM
    Hi after some advice,

Having issues returning an item to Ebuyer for RMA, they have arrange collection twice via Yodel each time my item has been marked as collected about 10 minutes prior to the cut off time without it being collected! Far as Ebuyer thought it was on their way back to them

Anyone got any advice on how I can escalate this have already taken time off work waiting around 2 days which costs me money!! Already trying to moan but having to wait for Yodel to investigate now, awaiting a bs answer!!

May not be Ebuyer fault but there contracted courier but I am so miffed, maybe I should ask them to pay for my days off waiting for collection!!

Not sure if anyone can help, but just want to rant!!!

Cheers
    Originally posted by brownie0085
    IMHO you are wasting your time

Ebuyer were quite happy to take our money for next business day delivery
    When the parcel did not arrive they saw nothing wrong in telling us that it was lost in Yodel's warehouse and that although they had taken our money for next day they said that we would have to wait while they investigated and they had no idea when we would get the products
    Any decent company would resend the goods there and then and at the same time understand that the reason that we wanted NBD was that we needed NBD
    However the outcome is that not a penny has gone or ever will go from our business to Ebuyer even if they are cheaper than other suppliers
    If they behaved like this with us I should think you have zero chance of getting any Compo
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

154Posts Today

1,250Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin