Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Midnighter
    • By Midnighter 16th Apr 19, 4:18 PM
    • 13,282Posts
    • 1,472,193Thanks
    Midnighter
    E: 16/05 Win the Women's Prize for Fiction longlist
    • 16th Apr 19, 4:18 PM
    E: 16/05 Win the Women's Prize for Fiction longlist 16th Apr 19 at 4:18 PM
    Caboodle

Now in its 24th year, the Women's Prize for Fiction the UK's only annual book award for fiction written by a woman celebrates excellence, originality and accessibility in writing from across the globe.

To celebrate the announcement of this year's longlist, we are offering two lucky winners the ultimate prize a set of all sixteen of this year's incredible longlisted books, featuring:

The Silence of the Girls by Pat Barker
    Remembered by Yvonne Battle-Felton
    My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
    The Pisces by Melissa Broder
    Milkman by Anna Burns
    Freshwater by Akwaeke Emezi
    Ordinary People by Diana Evans
    Swan Song by Kelleigh Greenberg-Jephcott
    An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
    Number One Chinese Restaurant by Lilian Li
    Bottled Goods by Sophie van Llewyn
    Lost Children Archive by Valeria Luiselli
    Praise Songs for the Butterflies by Bernice L. McFadden
    Circe by Madeline Miller
    Ghost Wall by Sarah Moss
    Normal People by Sally Rooney

The winner of this year's Women's Prize for Fiction will be announced on 5th June.

*You can now collect Caboodle points to unlock bonus comps. All you need to do is create an account, activate it and log in before you enter a competition.*
    Last edited by Midnighter; 17-04-2019 at 2:18 PM.
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,376Posts Today

6,961Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin