Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • KerryLW
    • By KerryLW 16th Apr 19, 2:10 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    KerryLW
    PPI refunds (payment question)
    • 16th Apr 19, 2:10 PM
    PPI refunds (payment question) 16th Apr 19 at 2:10 PM
    Hi sorry to ask if it has already been asked (did search beforehand) but when a complaint is upheld and you have requested a direct payment into a bank does this take another 28 days or is that sooner ? This is my first refund due from Lloyds Tsb and i was successful with 3224 thankyou
Page 1
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 16th Apr 19, 2:28 PM
    • 97,959 Posts
    • 66,118 Thanks
    dunstonh
    • 16th Apr 19, 2:28 PM
    • 16th Apr 19, 2:28 PM
    It varies. They pass it on to a second team to check for bankruptcy and non-payment of debts before they then authorise the payment. Sometimes that can be quick. Sometimes slow.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
    • KerryLW
    • By KerryLW 16th Apr 19, 2:30 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    KerryLW
    • 16th Apr 19, 2:30 PM
    • 16th Apr 19, 2:30 PM
    Thankyou very much :-)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,361Posts Today

4,185Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin