E: 23/04 Win A Truro Solar Wall Light from The Solar Centre (FB)

Options
dave1961
dave1961 Posts: 1,477 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Photogenic I won, I won, I won!
E: 23/04 Win A Truro Solar Wall Light from The Solar Centre (FB)

Electrical Supplies

We've got an egg-stra special Easter #giveaway!

To enter the competition, simply #LIKE this post and we'll select 1 lucky winner who will receive a Truro Solar Wall Light from The Solar Centre.

The #competition closes on Tuesday 23rd April and we'll announce the winner on Friday 26th April!

T&Cs can be found by clicking on the 'Our Story' section of our Facebook page.

Did the advanced search thing and nothing came up so, Good Luck !
*****Debt Free Since 2008*****
The Best Feeling in the world
Best Wins Trip to The Daytona 500 :D Kitchen Aid Advent Bundle :D A pressure washer
A £300 Vue card :D A 2 night stay in Scotland

Comments

• dave1961
    dave1961 Posts: 1,477 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Terms and conditions for the Electrical Supplies, Easter Giveaway Facebook competition

1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of ERF Electrical Wholesalers Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
    2. To be entered into the draw, like the posts that are associated with the competition on Facebook and/or retweet associated posts and follow the page on Twitter. Closing date is 1pm Tuesday 23rd April.
    3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    4. One winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
    5. All entries must be received by 1pm Tuesday 23rdApril.
    6. The winner will be notified within three working days of the closing date of the competition and will be notified on the Facebook page. Winners will be required to confirm their acceptance of the prize within fourteen days of communication by messaging the Electrical Supplies Facebook page. If unclaimed or declined fourteen days after confirmation, the prize will be cancelled.
    7. The winner will receive a Truro Solar Wall Light.
    9. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
    10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
    11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
    12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
    13. The promoter is ERF Electrical Wholesalers Ltd, Salop St, Daybrook, Nottingham, NG5 6HD.
    *****Debt Free Since 2008*****
    The Best Feeling in the world
    Best Wins Trip to The Daytona 500 :D Kitchen Aid Advent Bundle :D A pressure washer
    A £300 Vue card :D A 2 night stay in Scotland
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport