Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Pringle114
    • By Pringle114 16th Apr 19, 9:20 AM
    • 25Posts
    • 7Thanks
    Pringle114
    SAR reply brings up old PCN's
    • 16th Apr 19, 9:20 AM
    SAR reply brings up old PCN's 16th Apr 19 at 9:20 AM
    DUPLICATE THREAD PLEASE IGNORE

I've just had a reply abiut my requested SAR with Excel parking. I bekieve I had at least 1 PCN with them 5+ years ago as well... Anyway this is what they've said:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence regarding a copy of personal data we hold under your name in-line with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018.

You must appreciate that for the purpose of Data Protection we cannot disclose details in respect of this matter without being sure of the identity of the person making the request. The Information Commissioner's Office states "If you have doubts about the identity of the person making the request you can ask for more information". We note you have provided your name and address details however, we would require further details to enable us to locate and provide any data held. We hope you will appreciate a search under your surname returns a number of PCN accounts.

Please note that the period allowed for us to respond to the request for this information, begins when we receive the additional information necessary to ascertain the identity of the person applying for a copy of their personal data.

Therefore in order for us to proceed, we require you to supply the following details as soon as possible:

CHARGE NOTICE NUMBER:

Or

VEHICLE REGISTRATION No:

The information to be sent may contain a number of PDF documents and/or zip files which will be of a large data size. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are able to both receive and open the files and to check your spam/junk folders at regular intervals.

The requested information will be sent to your confirmed email address unless, we receive confirmation from you that it is to be provided via a secure third party file transfer host, for example WeTransfer.

Yours Sincerely

Do I give then my regustration?? What do I do now? Will this dig out old PCN debt to add to current one? Getting worried now so any help is appreciated!

Thanks
    Last edited by Pringle114; 16-04-2019 at 9:40 AM. Reason: Duplicate thread
Page 1
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 16th Apr 19, 9:33 AM
    • 4,621 Posts
    • 3,998 Thanks
    Le_Kirk
    • 16th Apr 19, 9:33 AM
    • 16th Apr 19, 9:33 AM
    1. Is this related to your other thread? If so, copy this post into that thread and mark this one as DUPLICATE THREAD PLEASE IGNORE.
    2. Presumably they already have the keeper's registration number (VRM) and the charge notice number, so where is the harm in playing their little delaying tactic game?
    • Pringle114
    • By Pringle114 16th Apr 19, 9:38 AM
    • 25 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Pringle114
    • 16th Apr 19, 9:38 AM
    • 16th Apr 19, 9:38 AM
    Apologies. I'll reply to my other thread. Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,650Posts Today

7,485Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin