Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Traceybanham6679
    • By Traceybanham6679 16th Apr 19, 6:40 AM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Traceybanham6679
    I brought a car yesterday from a trade company and within 15 mins engine failure light come on
    • 16th Apr 19, 6:40 AM
    I brought a car yesterday from a trade company and within 15 mins engine failure light come on 16th Apr 19 at 6:40 AM
    I bought car yesterday and within 15 minutes I had to stop as the engine failure warning light came on I called up the place that I bought it from and the gentleman came straight out and gave me one of his other cars to use to get home with and he was going to take the car I was buying to the Renault garage and get it analysed was just wondering where I would stand if it shows a major problem does he have to refund me or repair it? any advice would be absolutely brilliant also I've noticed when reading through all the paperwork that I've got now that's said aircon is not working poor radiator condition is this something that he should fix as well as on the advert it's stated air-conditioning?
Page 1
    • agrinnall
    • By agrinnall 16th Apr 19, 7:36 AM
    • 22,409 Posts
    • 18,427 Thanks
    agrinnall
    • 16th Apr 19, 7:36 AM
    • 16th Apr 19, 7:36 AM
    A new thread has been started by the OP on the Motoring board.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5991135
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 16th Apr 19, 11:01 AM
    • 6,749 Posts
    • 6,666 Thanks
    DoaM
    • 16th Apr 19, 11:01 AM
    • 16th Apr 19, 11:01 AM
    I see the OP's sparse amount of punctuation is evident in that thread too.
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

482Posts Today

5,242Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin