Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mackemps3
    • By mackemps3 15th Apr 19, 5:31 PM
    • 165Posts
    • 54Thanks
    mackemps3
    Please help with meter type
    • 15th Apr 19, 5:31 PM
    Please help with meter type 15th Apr 19 at 5:31 PM
    I have a all electric house with storage heater,

I have radio telemeter series k

It has 4 reads rate 1 to 4. Sse says its e7 i know its not as i get a boost, all of my reads are moving as im using electric i have took a pic but not sure if i can post as people say dont as it has a serial number and that needs to be blanked out but i dont know how. I will try.

Just wondered if any1 knows the name of it its not e7 or e10, i get a 2 hour boost per day.

Thanks
Page 1
    • Thomas Edison
    • By Thomas Edison 15th Apr 19, 11:43 PM
    • 136 Posts
    • 58 Thanks
    Thomas Edison
    • 15th Apr 19, 11:43 PM
    • 15th Apr 19, 11:43 PM
    My guess is you have 2 MPAN's

1 MPAN will be for your normal electrical appliances and will most likely have 2 readings, 1 for night and 1 for day. One of the readings may be the total of these two.

The 2nd MPAN will be for heating, and the last reading should measure this.

Radio teleswitch meters are a nightmare especially to compare and switch. You're often stuck on more expensive deals so you should ask about getting this exchanged.
    • mackemps3
    • By mackemps3 16th Apr 19, 8:17 AM
    • 165 Posts
    • 54 Thanks
    mackemps3
    • 16th Apr 19, 8:17 AM
    • 16th Apr 19, 8:17 AM
    Thanks m8 i will wait for a phone call off them later 2day
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,771Posts Today

7,266Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin