Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 15th Apr 19, 10:47 AM
    • 7,206Posts
    • 42,802Thanks
    determined new ms
    What small DFW things will you do w/c 15th April?
    • 15th Apr 19, 10:47 AM
    What small DFW things will you do w/c 15th April? 15th Apr 19 at 10:47 AM
    When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important!
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling 2017 3016.55/Roadkill 8.73
    Wombling 2018 145.73/RK 0.04
Page 2
    • ditty1234
    • By ditty1234 16th Apr 19, 12:50 PM
    • 102 Posts
    • 660 Thanks
    ditty1234
    Thanks for the new thread and all of the inspiration from this forum.
    Hi went on a short trip to Lake District and hence broke the bank a bit both in terms of miles and in terms of a bit much wine (oops) Had a lovely time mainly spent time walking, hanging out, and driving back and forth. It was really good to go away for a couple of days and I am now back to sorting out my spending tracker with categories, checking bank account - not great a direct debit due in July, just went out because I changed the direct debit account - which is bunkers, but thats the only professional membership I have kept as it also includes insurance for related professional activities.
    Today I will water plants, wash and clean car after road trip, start a speculative study application - as have missed 2 summer job application deadlines while I was away (embarrassing).
    Meals from cupboards, line dry laundry, list items on ebay, now a bit of cash to extend fridge content last week of april.

Find more summer jobs to apply for
    Add content to website
    Register as self employed
    List stuff on ebay
    Make a meal plan
    Call SC to check progress
    Try to plan shopping to only have 5 more spending days in April, as have spend money on bits and pieces pretty much every day
    Reboot C25K running programme - as free exercise
    Complete reading chapter i my book
    complete a creative task - with available materials

That will do for a start :-)
    Last edited by ditty1234; 16-04-2019 at 1:00 PM. Reason: Adding list
    Committed to making 10 a day extra; YTD March 161/3600 !
    Groceries 260 in April
    Debt Free Wannabe LBM Jan 2019 -25.928
    Emergency fund 0 March 2019 /EF 50 April 2019
    • Pip Boy 111
    • By Pip Boy 111 16th Apr 19, 8:52 PM
    • 120 Posts
    • 369 Thanks
    Pip Boy 111
    We plan on having this later in the week
    Originally posted by Baileys Babe
    It really is delicious. A favourite in our house. Just had some now at work for my "lunch"
    Not much to report today. In bed after nights until 1, then back in at 5
    All meals from stores
    Loan docs signed and sent off
    That's about it
    Have a good night all
    Debts 18/4/2019 (LBM 5/3/2019)
    Overdraft: 900/350 Barclaycard: 3755.55/3420.88 Loan: 21620.29/18005.91
    Total 26275.84 21776.79
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 17th Apr 19, 6:10 AM
    • 7,206 Posts
    • 42,802 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning guys quick post for me before I'm late to work....

* quick shower
    * B/L from stores - may have to buy a tin of soup for tea
    * hang out fabric on line
    * check onepoll
    * update cv and start working on covering letter
    * cut out sleeves, pockets & bands for cardi I'm making
    * might print off pattern for a skirt while at work
    * read newsletter
    * wearing skirt I refashioned last week
    * checked banking and have received my 150 joining reward

Ok that'll do.
    Last edited by determined new ms; 17-04-2019 at 6:12 AM.
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling 2017 3016.55/Roadkill 8.73
    Wombling 2018 145.73/RK 0.04
    • trailingspouse
    • By trailingspouse 17th Apr 19, 7:14 AM
    • 3,499 Posts
    • 6,099 Thanks
    trailingspouse
    Today has potential to be a bit difficult, emotionally and possibly financially. I have a meeting with the accountant and my soon-to-be-ex, and amongst other things we are looking for advice as to the best way of either buying me out of the business or, well, not. At the moment all my income is from the business that I run with my OH, but under the circumstances that can't go on forever.

But that's not until this afternoon. This morning I need to cut the grass - this will be the last chance I have until a week on Friday, so if I don't do it today it could be knee high by then!! Grass cut, clematis trained (I'm growing it against railings, to give the garden a bit of privacy), and half an hour sat in the sun reading one of my free Kindle downloads.

I also need to throw some money at my personal loan, following the sale of my car - the payment from WBAC.com arrived yesterday as promised, so I need to deal with it today. I'm going to see if I can pay the loan off with my credit card - sounds daft, but my credit limit can stand it, and it would mean that the money would be in my 1.5% Santander account for a few weeks earning interest, and I'd earn a further 0.5% cashback on the credit card. Could be worth 30 - no harm in asking!! Nah, credit card people wouldn't let me, as it's counted as withdrawing cash. Never mind - costs nothing to ask. But more than half of loan now paid off, thus reducing monthly outgoings quite a lot. Happy days.

My food spend could be zero this week, apart from maybe a bottle of milk. I normally shop on a Friday, but this week I'm Out (and being fed) on Saturday, working all day Sunday (will eat from the freezer), and then Away Monday to Wednesday (and again, being fed). I'll be working all day Thursday (eating from the freezer and stores), so that brings us right back to Friday again. Trouble is, although the food budget will be looking good, the petrol budget will take a bit of a hammering (two hours each way, twice). Swings and roundabouts, I guess. Although I think I'll probably be spending more on petrol than I would have spent on food!
    Last edited by trailingspouse; 17-04-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 17th Apr 19, 10:23 AM
    • 594 Posts
    • 10,414 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Morning all,

Trailing, I hope today goes well for you.

Dnms, I hope that your first day back goes ok too.

I don't feel like I've achieved much this week (It definitely helps when I put a list up here though,) so here goes!

Todays list
    * ys bread/ys crumpets for breakfasts
    * ds to last day of sports club, with a packed lunch which included some treats so that he didn't take money for the tick shop
    * gym session done as my mum watched ds for me for an hour refilled water bottle there too
    * washed a load on the quick 30 degree wash and hung on the line

Still to do
    ** check banking/update spreadsheet and email it back to myself
    ** put washing away that I didn't do yesterday
    ** pack for our holiday
    ** all meals from stores
    ** take some sausages out of the freezer for our brunch with family tomorrow
    ** update freezer inventory
    ** clear kitchen table as ds has been messing with some tools and I want to make sure everything gets put away rather then lost into his bedroom!
    ** clean kitchen and bathrooms using star drops and washable cloths
    Also
    ** made dh a packed lunch for tomorrow, had to get a bit creative but a good use up none the less!
    ** put a 2nd load in the washing machine on the quick 30 degree wash as load one is blowing hard on the line so may as well!
    ** triaged fruit bowl, some plums that aren't getting eaten in there so I've stewed them with a bit of honey and some grated ginger from the freezer. Will have as a dessert tonight with some yogurt and if any left will freeze it to go on porridge ala Dawn!
    ** checked holiday price as we had a low price guarantee, looks like we've had the best price this time (last year we got upgraded and a bit of a refund so worth checking!)
    ** rung the dentist to rearrange kids appointments as their appointments had been cancelled due to illness last week - it was only reading back through the thread and seeing Dawn mentioning dentist that reminded me!! Dawn, have you rung yours yet?
    ** checked off credit card receipts - always paid in full but use for everyday spending for reward points
    ** packaged up the amzn return in amzn packaging that came this morning with something that my ds had ordered with his pocket money - just got to get to the post office with it now.Done,
    ** Fried egg sandwiches for lunch - so quick and easy I don't know why I don't do them more often!
    ** Found receipt for a gaming mouse of ds's that has broken, took back and got a refund
    ** Cancelled netfilx subscription, will go back to it in the Autumn

Thats my start, will see how it goes!

Take care all.
    Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 17-04-2019 at 3:15 PM.
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 17th Apr 19, 11:01 AM
    • 2,071 Posts
    • 16,422 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Hey all

Trailingspouse- I hope all goes well later

DNMS - feeling it for you too

I decided to be very clever today. I took my lunch break at 9.30 and went to gym to stop all the stupidness in work ruining it for me. Was def a good plan. I hit a good tempo back squat at 65kg, which is 5kg off my 1RM.

Today's small things:
    B/L/D from stores - done
    Plan and track food - done but got suckered in by biccies in work
    Dinner in S/C - done
    Gym - done
    Charge phone in work - done
    Heating off - done
    Bit of knitting/crochet? - nope
    Sort car ins 21 days before!! - sorted. Ideally I wanted to stay with my current insurer to save the general ballache of moving around, but they had quoted me 500 and I wanted below 400. Cheapest quote was 305 but this didn't include the same level of comprehensive cover as current insurer. Rang current provider and got quote reduced to 385. Decided to take that.

Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 18-04-2019 at 7:19 AM.
    LBM 11/06/2010: DFD 30/04/2013
    Total repaid: 10,490.31

SAVINGS: 8000
    Car final lump sum: 0/6113
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 17th Apr 19, 11:04 AM
    • 594 Posts
    • 10,414 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Clf, I bet you feel so much better for getting to the gym too
    I can't often manage to go when the kids are on school holidays and I miss it. Mind you they're growing up so fast so I won't complain (too much!)
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 17th Apr 19, 1:03 PM
    • 2,071 Posts
    • 16,422 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Clf, I bet you feel so much better for getting to the gym too
    I can't often manage to go when the kids are on school holidays and I miss it. Mind you they're growing up so fast so I won't complain (too much!)
    Originally posted by 1LuckyLady
    Yep I def do! Feels like the day is going really quickly now

• Pip Boy 111
    • By Pip Boy 111 17th Apr 19, 3:46 PM
    • 120 Posts
    • 369 Thanks
    Pip Boy 111
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
    ** Fried egg sandwiches for lunch - so quick and easy I don't know why I don't do them more often!
    Crisp sandwiches will blow your mind
    Total 26275.84 21776.79
    • Pip Boy 111
    • By Pip Boy 111 17th Apr 19, 3:54 PM
    • 120 Posts
    • 369 Thanks
    Pip Boy 111
    100th post!

Today I'm just recovering and chilling after my last night shift. It's my weekend
    Sat outside in the lovely warm, sunny weather catching up on here and reading through some diaries.

Today:
    Quick tidy in the garden and disposed of a planter box and sorry looking plant (no idea what) left from previous owners. We've been in nearly 3 years so it was probably about time I got round to it
    Checked all is well with online banking and spreadsheets. Nothing required doing.
    Sorted a query with new providers of work pension scheme. All is well.
    Sit in sun, catch up with mse forum and maybe nod off. Always run down after nights.
    Order takeaway for tea. I know, I know, but it is budgeted for and cooking is the last thing I want to do today.
    SLEEP

Have a great day all. Hope the weather is this summer-like where you are
    Total 26275.84 21776.79
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 17th Apr 19, 4:52 PM
    • 594 Posts
    • 10,414 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Crisp sandwiches will blow your mind
    Originally posted by Pip Boy 111
    Its got to be grated cheese with cheese and onion crisps in a crisp sarnie!
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 17th Apr 19, 5:43 PM
    • 5,558 Posts
    • 44,226 Thanks
    DawnW
    Evening all
    Lovely day today, much warmer
    Not a great deal achieved today, as I didn't get much sleep last night again but I did:
    Heating off

Use up half an apple rejected by GD for breakfast
    Folded up washing (my brother's) ready for him to collect

Watered seedlings
    Took more items to sales unit
    Posted an ebay sale plus a RM surveys item
    Small supermarket shop, as there is no way I am getting caught up in Easter supermarket madness from tomorrow on (though may go to the market in next town)
    Updated spending diary and spreadsheet

Bits / leftovers from fridge for lunch

Planted 8 onion sets that a neighbour gave me, as he had them left over from his own planting. He was going to throw them away, but that is 8 free onions right there! I will give him tomato plants, if he would like some, in exchange

Walked dog to town with OH, free exercise for all of us
    Watered seedlings

Made parsley pesto for dinner (yum) using fresh parsley from a planter in the garden
    And yay! it is still warm and we won't need to light the stove this evening
    NSDs for April: 10 / 15
    • Pip Boy 111
    • By Pip Boy 111 17th Apr 19, 5:50 PM
    • 120 Posts
    • 369 Thanks
    Pip Boy 111
    Its got to be grated cheese with cheese and onion crisps in a crisp sarnie!
    Salt and vinegar with grated cheese or roast chicken with mayo. Taste sensations. Now I want a crisp sandwich
    Total 26275.84 21776.79
    • Deni debt-free dreamer
    • By Deni debt-free dreamer 17th Apr 19, 7:04 PM
    • 127 Posts
    • 1,226 Thanks
    Deni debt-free dreamer
    Hi all, RL/work too busy and stressful atm so not posting much. Worked late on Monday but DD1 left some tea for me - yummy! Worked late yesterday but got fed at lunch as went to a funeral. A nice lady who i know through work so not a personal loss as such. She certainly lived a very full life and her family were touched by the amount of people who attended.

Been to one of my self employment roles today so got fed again! had leftovers for tea and just had to buy potatoes which were on offer at Mr C. Back at self employment tomorrow and in a meeting at 8am! Hoping for some free food - we asked for bacon butties but i'm not sure that'll happen but maybe some croissants....

Done a few surveys and just going to check i-say and SB as not checked for a day.

Well done with router trailing - i always feel very proud when i deal with techy stuff on my own - i was chuffed i managed to put new ink in my printer on Monday

Cheese and marmite sandwiches are my fave with plain crisps on the side

Take care everyone
    Dx
    Sealed pot challenge member #118

Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2019 #96
    CC1 = 5393.72/5776.28 CC2 = 3624.00/3820.77

2 savers club 33
    • Pip Boy 111
    • By Pip Boy 111 18th Apr 19, 5:01 AM
    • 120 Posts
    • 369 Thanks
    Pip Boy 111
    Marmite! There's something I haven't had in forever

Morning all. Looks like another stunner of a day
    All wide awake and ready to enjoy my "weekend".

Today's plan:

Spray skirting boards with white vinegar in living room. Seems a strange thing do eh? Well, we had a number of visitors last night in the form of ants! Seems that white vinegar around the area is a deterrent (according to the interwebs) so that is priority 1 today. I like nature, just preferably not in my living room

Check first direct account. Hopefully.the loan funds will be paid today. If so contact hsbc and repay original loan with the funds.

Update spreadsheets.

All meals from stores today. (Takeaway was goooood but left me so full could hardly sleep ).

Learn how to knock autocorrect off on this tablet

Golf on a budget. 50% off again and the weather's too good to waste whilst everyone's out at school/work. This is paid from my part of the "fun budget" so no adjustment necessary and still DFW (ish)

Have a great Thursday (fake Friday as it's bank holiday weekend) all
    Last edited by Pip Boy 111; 18-04-2019 at 5:04 AM.
    Total 26275.84 21776.79
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 18th Apr 19, 7:29 AM
    • 2,071 Posts
    • 16,422 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Morning all!

It's the start of 5 days off for me and I feel like I need the break from work. I hope that things are settling down there but I am a bit nervous about a few things! Trying to settle myself a bit in general. I feel a bit flighty and panicky atm for no real reason...

Today's mission:
    B/L/D from stores
    Track food in free app. I keep flimflamming about on whether I want to do this or not. Basically I cba and I cba avoiding any nice treat that comes my way. On the other hand, i am eating a little too much and I want to keep my protein up.
    Heating off
    Gym this morning
    Washing on 30 deg and spin reduced to lowest setting
    Washing to be pegged onto line
    Put dry washing away. The neverending story!
    Reconcile budget sheet
    No alcohol
    Make a very frugal meal plan based on what we have in
    OH to take me to the garden centre to get plants for my pond. I never got round to posting about this last week but I am building myself a little wildlife pond. I have been reusing and recycling as much as possible for it but I need a couple of plants. It's only a small pond so don't need much. This to come from my personal spends.
    Current spend so far is only 25 on the pre-formed pond liner. I am making it freestanding and am building a stepped structure around it using the bricks that my LL dumped at the back of the house last summer. I had some leftover gravel and have been collecting larger stones. I have also rigged my solar fountain into the system so I don't need to buy a pump.

Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 18-04-2019 at 7:36 AM.

• trailingspouse
    • By trailingspouse 18th Apr 19, 8:00 AM
    • 3,499 Posts
    • 6,099 Thanks
    trailingspouse
    Ants!! Pip Boy 111, you have my sympathy.

Volunteering today - I've just made my sandwiches, but we're short-handed today so if I get a lunch break it will be a minor miracle. Grabbing a bite as I pass the Volunteers' Kitchen will be as good as it gets I suspect!
    Another techy success this morning - I needed to print today's rota for work, and the laptop would. not. communicate. with the printer. And I sorted it!!

Thursday is my 'really cheap meal' day - today it will be sausage casserole (I like to think of it as poor woman's cassoulet...) - two sausages cut into chunks, some pearl barley, and anything that needs using up from the back of the fridge (today it will be an onion, some carrots, and an out-of-date stock cube!). In the oven for an hour. Yum. And I've even managed to remember to get the sausages out of the freezer, so they'll be ready to go by the time I get back in.

Bought an Easter egg for Mum at Aldi yesterday. Dad never eats sweets, and it would never cross his mind to buy chocolate for her, and she would never buy one for herself, so as I'm seeing them on Saturday I thought I'd get her one - I got the one that looks like a cocoa bean, very grown-up and sophisticated looking. And at 4.49 well within my '10 per person per occasion' rule.

Off to Asda now, to buy ingredients for the cookery demo - it's not me doing it, but when I was in on Monday I realised that one of our ingredients was well past its best. Thought I could replace it when I was in Aldi yesterday, but they didn't have any so will have to go to Asda. I get the money back, so no worries on that score, I just have to actually remember to do it.
    The meeting with the accountant went well, we now know what our options are, and as I suspected there are a couple of options that we hadn't thought of. Now I just need to sit down and work through all of them, and decide what the pros and cons are (for me and also for the ex OH) of each one.

Enjoy this lovely weather - heating most definitely off now!!
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 18th Apr 19, 10:43 AM
    • 5,558 Posts
    • 44,226 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all
    Decided not to go to local market today, as we don'r actually need anything! Also, we are waiting for something to be delivered which, annoyingly, could happen anytime between today and the 23 April. Are we supposed to stay within sight / hearing of the front door for 5 days?? I suspect that it won't arrive till after the BH anyway.
    So, today's small things:
    Free HG fruit with breakfast
    Washing done, now out on line to dry
    OH decided he wants meat for dinner today (by no means an everyday thing here), so got out some bits to BBQ. The weather has suddenly got cooler and windier, and the sun has disappeared but I guess it can just be cooked indoors if need be.
    Rounded up cabbage, onion and carrot for coleslaw, and chopped up in the processor. Now in fridge, just need to add mayo and seasoning later
    Made BBQ sauce from storecupboard stuff, also now in fridge
    Decided against going out specifically for rolls, as there is bread in the larder, and we can just use that!

Got special offer chicken thighs out of freezer to make a big casserole later. Will add chorizo and do a round up of fridge veg.
    Cleaned drainer thing by sink, and put the metal parts in the DW to give them a good clean
    Watered plant pots in front garden
    Go me this morning!
    Still to do:
    Leftovers for lunch

Make chicken casserole
    A RM surveys item needs to go to the post office - not sure if it will get there today
    Water seedlings if needed
    Look for online surveys
    Check banks / update spreadsheet etc if need be
    No plans for any spending today
    NSDs for April: 10 / 15
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 18th Apr 19, 1:54 PM
    • 594 Posts
    • 10,414 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Afternoon all,
    A spendy day here but a nice day.
    I've washed a load on the quick 30 degree wash and hung it on the line to dry.
    My parents came for a bacon/sausage butty (to help use up some part baked crusty rolls that were past the BBE date- only by a month which isn't bad for me ) kept back some of the sausage & bacon for tomorrow.
    Took ds1 into town where he was meeting his friends to go for the cinema & food (first proper time out in town without us! what happened to that little baby! ) 20 spent
    Ds2 & I had a costalot with my mum but used gift card from dh's work so no effect on bank balance, We also popped to primarni to get ds1 a few tshirts, hes had another growth spurt and we are going away tomorrow, checked his tops this morning and he only had 4 tshirts that fit so I've bought another 4 as we go away for the week tomorrow. 8 spent
    I bought a game for our holidays from Tiger, something that will be a bit of fun, won't last long but I think it will get us, my sis/niece and parents giggling! 4 spent
    Popped to little shop on the way back that has a bakery to get fresh rolls so that I can make us bacon and egg mayo sarnies for the drive tomorrow (usual drive takes 3hrs, I'm wondering how long it will take on Good Friday as we'd usually avoid travelling on a bank hol!)anyway rolls = 1.19 but that will save a 20+ spend at a motorway service area.
    Dishwasher on a quick wash

Still need to
    ** start packing (I don't know why I procrastinate so much with this!)
    ** make a frickadellan omelette for tomorrows picnic this will use 4 eggs and then hard boil the rest of the eggs for sandwiches etc done
    ** check banking/update spreadsheet
    ** clean out fridge and use up whatever we have in there for tonights tea done, having bacon & chicken pasta bake tonight plus some Cajun potato wedges (made from some left over cooked salad potatoes that I'll fry)
    ** start the packing (I'm typing this again to make sure I do it sooner rather then later)
    ** washing away
    ** empty bins
    ** update freezer list done and have been able to move what we had left into one fridge freezer so have switched the other one off for whilst we are away
    ** start pack.......................

5.15pm update - packing still not started!! well I've got some stuff out in the kitchen to pack (as its self catering & I want to take my own knives/chopping board/peeler etc) but nothing has actually made it into a suitcase yet ah well dh has rung to say he's finished work so I'll wait til he's home now so that I can sort out his car boot and work out what I have space for and go from there!
    Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 18-04-2019 at 4:18 PM.
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 18th Apr 19, 6:16 PM
    • 4,776 Posts
    • 26,637 Thanks
    foxgloves
    My long post has just been eaten.
    The End,
    F x
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings
    Payment received from surveys: 2015 = 320 2016 = 210 2017 = 304 2018 = 418 2019 = 60
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

356Posts Today

5,315Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin