Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sammie911
    • By Sammie911 10th Apr 19, 11:43 AM
    • 93Posts
    • 16Thanks
    Sammie911
    Tax rebate 2019
    • 10th Apr 19, 11:43 AM
    Tax rebate 2019 10th Apr 19 at 11:43 AM
    It's that time of year again... Fingers crossed all goes smoothly this time round
Page 31
    • Old Git
    • By Old Git 17th May 19, 5:12 PM
    • 4,367 Posts
    • 3,804 Thanks
    Old Git
    I am paye and SA .Filled in SA at mid April .I owe 1300 but I was 610 in credit and they where taking the July payment from that .
    Monday morning I received a tax rebate of 81.65 into the bank .
    Monday afternoon I received a new tax code for my PAYE they had cut my allowance in half .
    I phoned to complain as my account is in credit .I spoke to a lady who has broken English and admitted she didnt understand my problem .

Eventually spoke to a manager who agreed to put my code back to the original figure but he couldnt see my SA .

Yesterday I received two letters from HMRC one to tell me I need to do a tax return ,the other Dated May 5th telling me a different tax code.

God help us if they ever go digital .
    "Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many"
    • HouseStarkIsGangsta
    • By HouseStarkIsGangsta 17th May 19, 10:02 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    HouseStarkIsGangsta
    Message hmrc
    Hey!!!! You say Your status changed Today from pending to Issued???? I submitted My Tax return on the 9th May, It went to pending on Tues 14th May and like Yourself it changed to Issued Today.... But I normally get a message confirming the payment will be made from Hmrc, have You had the message????
    • HouseStarkIsGangsta
    • By HouseStarkIsGangsta 18th May 19, 12:22 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    HouseStarkIsGangsta
    3600 just landed in My Bank Account at Midnight BUZZIN!!!!
    • MissCarter
    • By MissCarter 19th May 19, 10:03 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MissCarter
    Not received an email or repayment yet likely be tomorrow. Glad you got your payment who do you bank with housestark?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,937Posts Today

5,093Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This is a very useful and interesting, factual piece about what the PM's new Brexit proposals mean and how new they? https://t.co/qM1bCz6FZp

• After two cancellations, I'm on the 3rd train back from Manch. Just heard its being rerouted as someone's taken tak? https://t.co/sRO4cvoWIw

• RT @helen_undy: It's hard campaigning at the moment. Trying to cut through amid Brexit votes, protests & political resignations can feel fu?

• Follow Martin