Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sammie911
    • By Sammie911 10th Apr 19, 11:43 AM
    • 93Posts
    • 16Thanks
    Sammie911
    Tax rebate 2019
    • 10th Apr 19, 11:43 AM
    Tax rebate 2019 10th Apr 19 at 11:43 AM
    It's that time of year again... Fingers crossed all goes smoothly this time round
Page 30
    • MissCarter
    • By MissCarter 15th May 19, 10:56 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MissCarter
    Have you received a letter from them or anything.
    • sutton311
    • By sutton311 15th May 19, 10:57 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sutton311
    mine is the same but the 8th of April but looking at the comments they seem to be saying any dates as I had 16th may they said now last week 5th of June.
    dont think they know there self to be fair
    • MissCarter
    • By MissCarter 15th May 19, 12:52 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MissCarter
    The 8th April is like 5 weeks ago, I would chase it, and ask why it’s not been issued, and why you haven’t received a letter,
    What’s the difference between bank repayment pending and repayment pending? Ours has change to repayment pending, does this mean it’s on gonna be issued soon
    • kakyluc
    • By kakyluc 15th May 19, 1:46 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    kakyluc
    I didn't recieve a letter. But by phone they tell me that is in security check till 9th july
    • MissCarter
    • By MissCarter 16th May 19, 8:14 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MissCarter
    SAM110000 is the self assessment manual for repayments and so on. It’s worth having a look.
    • sutton311
    • By sutton311 16th May 19, 9:25 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sutton311
    still nothing
    • sutton311
    • By sutton311 16th May 19, 9:47 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sutton311
    been told today it could take another 6 weeks this is a bloody joke
    • MissCarter
    • By MissCarter 16th May 19, 10:20 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MissCarter
    Do you understand how the Hmrc works? The tax office know how much tax you have paid how much your earnings were, etc they even know who paid you and when were you paid. the tax return you submit must match the figures they have if there is discrepancy or a mistake on your return they donít pay it until itís corrected either your end or theirs. Have you checked your return? The law states The Hmrc have to 31/1/2020 to pay an overpayment end of the tax year. Which I think is a joke.
    All the info about the Hmrc is online do some research on it.
    This is tax office they know the ins and outs of chickens backside. And take forever.
    • sutton311
    • By sutton311 16th May 19, 10:23 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sutton311
    yeah checked it all.
    it is fine like it has been for the past 6 years
    • MissCarter
    • By MissCarter 16th May 19, 10:48 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MissCarter
    I would phone again and why its gonna take so long and why you haven’t received any letters from them. And if there is problem on your return tbf July is a joke, I would kicking up a fuss lol
    • MissCarter
    • By MissCarter 16th May 19, 10:52 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MissCarter
    It says pending it the date box what does that mean, there is no date for when it may be issued.
    • sutton311
    • By sutton311 16th May 19, 11:50 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sutton311
    have you rang them to find put if it has gone for security checks.
    that is the main hold up which is a joke mine has been there for nearly 6 weeks and could be there till end of July
    • MissCarter
    • By MissCarter 16th May 19, 12:09 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MissCarter
    Dude thatís a bloody joke! July is not 4 weeks since submitted thatís 4 months! Surely you should hear something soon.
    My partners was amended by an compliance officer in the 8th was told she had manually issued it- the bint hadnít- requested a repayment on 14th yesterday went to pending with no date though.
    • Paula75
    • By Paula75 16th May 19, 10:16 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Paula75
    My husband put his in on the 15th of April they said it’s gone for security checks and he is looking at the end of June before he will see any change .
    • sutton311
    • By sutton311 17th May 19, 8:27 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sutton311
    tell me about it.
    it is like they employed idiots at that place
    • MissCarter
    • By MissCarter 17th May 19, 8:38 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MissCarter
    Updated this morning to Repayment issued. Whoop whoop.
    I hope for those of you still waiting you get a update or issued payment soon- fingers crossed.
    • MissCarter
    • By MissCarter 17th May 19, 8:43 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MissCarter
    Its been exactly 4 weeks for my partners to go through checks, be amended and issued.
    Sutton did you phone them yesterday? Is yours still saying pending with the amount next to it?
    • sutton311
    • By sutton311 17th May 19, 9:36 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sutton311
    I rang and double checked my admedment yesterday and it still says bank payment pending. dont feel like there is much more I can do to be fair as they just keep giving different dates.
    oh that is good news for you should have it very soon then
    • Sparkinthedark
    • By Sparkinthedark 17th May 19, 1:22 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sparkinthedark
    The bank repayment pending status has dissapeared from mine now. I really don't get whats going in
    • Sparkinthedark
    • By Sparkinthedark 17th May 19, 4:49 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sparkinthedark
    I called them again and they have said my figures are incorrect and i owe £4000 to be paid by 31st jan 2020.
    Unbelievable. Its my 1st year self employed and I have paid 20% tax every week. Im waiting now for a letter that they say they posted yesterday.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

358Posts Today

3,613Users online

Martin's Twitter