Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • wowojulie
    • By wowojulie 2nd Apr 19, 8:34 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 4Thanks
    wowojulie
    “Look After My Bills”
    • 2nd Apr 19, 8:34 PM
    “Look After My Bills” 2nd Apr 19 at 8:34 PM
    I keep seeing an advert on Facebook for an online company called “Look After My Bills”. Has anyone else heard of them or used them at all please?
    WoWoJulie
Page 2
    • arthur2
    • By arthur2 15th Jan 20, 8:24 PM
    • 80 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    arthur2
    Beware of unwanted switching!
    I foolishly gave them my details some time ago, probably October. In early November the MSE Energy Club recommended Scottish Power, and I initiated a switch, which duly completed 26/11/2019. On Christmas Day (really!) I received an email from LAMB telling me they were about to switch me. Unfortunately, they were switching me to a company (Together Energy) who are clearly more expensive than what I had chosen with SP.

I emailed saying I wished to stay with SP. LAMB wanted my date of birth to stop, but I had no recollection of ever giving them it, so I refused.

I have now spent over two weeks telling both SP, LAMB and Together Energy, that I am staying with SP. Today I told them that if they failed to go away I would notify Ofgem.
    --
    Arthur
    • Talldave
    • By Talldave 15th Jan 20, 9:40 PM
    • 650 Posts
    • 395 Thanks
    Talldave
    I foolishly gave them my details some time ago, probably October. In early November the MSE Energy Club recommended Scottish Power, and I initiated a switch, which duly completed 26/11/2019. On Christmas Day (really!) I received an email from LAMB telling me they were about to switch me. Unfortunately, they were switching me to a company (Together Energy) who are clearly more expensive than what I had chosen with SP.

I emailed saying I wished to stay with SP. LAMB wanted my date of birth to stop, but I had no recollection of ever giving them it, so I refused.

I have now spent over two weeks telling both SP, LAMB and Together Energy, that I am staying with SP. Today I told them that if they failed to go away I would notify Ofgem.
    Originally posted by arthur2
    I don't understand why you would do that? That's like employing a chauffeur but insisting on sitting in the front and trying to steer - you rapidly crash, which is what has happened here. But what does the contract with them say? What have you actually signed up to?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,107Posts Today

8,774Users online

Martin's Twitter