Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 31st Mar 19, 2:47 PM
    • 1,017Posts
    • 6,672Thanks
    sstevo19
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries April 2019
    • 31st Mar 19, 2:47 PM
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries April 2019 31st Mar 19 at 2:47 PM
    Here we go again for another month. As usual this initial post has been shamelessly copied from the many previous months. A big thank you to, er, me sstevo19 for starting us off last month.

Welcome all newbies and regulars to this very friendly and chatty thread where we give lots of lovely tips on how to use up your stash and lots of support and encouragement if you need them.

Keep up the pampering and keep down the spending: let's make the naughty step an empty and lonely place this month (rather than one so long that it can be seen from space)! Will this be the month when the "usual suspects" rein it in a bit? Let's see..... (but I doubt it!)

Remember - those products do nothing for you while they are stashed in drawers, boxes and cupboards!

We are eternally grateful to Katie Clampet who set up this fab challenge in January 2010. Here's her original challenge post:

"No buying any new toiletries, cosmetics, perfume etc... until I have used up ALL the ones I already have. I got a huge amount of (really nice) stuff for Christmas but I am going to resist the urge to browse Boots, Asda, Superdrug etc, and pop another tub of cream, face scrub, shampoo or conditioner into my basket. I reckon the stuff I have will last me until possibly June. I have decided that the money I save I will put into my special holiday account. Anyone else?"

Lots of us have taken part in the challenge over the past few months (and some of us even years!!) and are making great progress in reducing our stashes and unnecessary/excessive spending.

Regulars can ignore this, but a quick resume is always helpful for newbies:

Why not add the challenge to your signature as a reminder?

How about taking a bit of time to do a stock-take and see if there are any gaps in your stash that you might need to spend on this month? Some of us set a budget for the month for essential purchases or to help with withdrawal symptoms, others like to go cold-turkey!! Other ideas which some people find useful: Listing everything out so you can cross things off as used to increase the sense of achievement, and putting a sum of money in a pot each time you use up an item to save for something you really want, or simply to assist in making future essential purchases "cash neutral".

Remember the challenge is about making the most of your money, enjoying your products, finding which products really suit you best and are worth buying, giving yourself a well-deserved pampering and breaking the habit of buying for the sake of buying. In money-saving tradition, it should also be about making your products l-a-s-t as long as possible (although the temptation of using an unloved shower gel extravagantly to finish it off is sometimes too much to bear!).

Brand new products (or opened perfume) sell well on eBay.

Unsuitable products can be repurposed and used for other jobs (shower gel/shampoo as handwash etc).

Some items can be returned to certain stores for exchange (for essential items or gifts!!) without a receipt.

Unwanted items can be recycled as gifts or for gift hampers (saving the money you'd have spent on gifts).

Unsuitable items can be donated to charity or a local women's refuge as mentioned earlier

It helps to avoid the places where temptation lurks for you; be it QVC, Boots, Body Shop, email newsletter, the supermarket toiletries aisles, Grabbit board, online toiletries browsing, seductive department store beauty counter offers etc. Remember retailers are making offers and promotions all the time, so there will always be another deal! Honest!

Good luck all for February 2018 and indeed the coming months, and remember to keep your stash lists updated, keep popping in for inspiration and support and to report your UU's and IN's, especially any sales bargains - we want a nosy!

Welcome to all newbies - the more the merrier. Please introduce yourselves so we can welcome you properly! Do de-lurk if you are lurking, this is one of the friendliest threads on MSE.

Oh - and anyone thinking "OMG my stash is FAR bigger than all of theirs, I cant possibly join" - believe you me, we have been doing this challenge for well over a year some of us - you wont scare us, and I can almost guarantee that someone somewhere will have had more and survived.... we are very supportive (and protective - so don't be scared!!) oh - and did we mention that are nosy??!!

Useful abbreviations and jargon!

WBA - Will Buy Again
    UU - Use Ups
    IN - Self explanatory - stuff you've gained into your stash - warning: lines may be given out for unnecessary purchases or you may be sent to the naughty step!
    NBI - A non-bought item such as a present, gift with purchase or free sample
    WNBA - Will Not Buy Again!
    Glitch - when a shop/online store make a pricing mistake so you end up paying less or even get freebies!
    PYN(M/T/W/Th/F/Sa/Su) DELETE AS APPROPRIATE! - Paint Your Nails Monday/Tuesday...... it allows everyone to try and finish those dastardly nail varnishes with group support! You can never be too groomed for this thread. Also see PY(T)N... - for toenails!
    Splutterer - the stage where an item is nearing the end of it's life and spluttering - also the most annoying and seemingly never ending stage!
    GWP - Gift With Purchase - a sample or mini sized item
    HG - Holy Grail - this is the product you would go back for time and time again, it does the job brilliantly, and is either economical, or so fantastic price becomes no object!
    NPI - Near Purchasing Incident (OMG we all have those!)
    LHJ - Long Haul Job - for those products - love 'em or hate 'em - that never seem to end no matter how often you use them
    PRCP - Pink Rose Candle Philosophy inspired by Erma Bombeck who said: 'If I had my life to live over again I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose that melted in storage'. Don't keep things 'for best' or 'for a special occasion'. That day never arrives. Give the best to yourself now and enjoy it. (Thanks to McCulloch29 for introducing this thought provoking sentiment to us)
    GA - for an out that was given away to charity, as a present, or "just because" rather than binned or UU
    TA - for an out that was thrown away due to going off (generally as it has been lurking at the back of a stash since time immemorial) or for any other reason such as a broken container or spillage
    PP - Project Pan: a list of specific items targeted to be used up

If anyone can think of any more we can add to the list so newbies won't be intimidated by our jargon!

Graduates

Here is a list of our lovely,fragrant ladies who have polished and pampered their way through their products and managed to get their toiletries stash under control. Ladies - congratulations, you are an inspiration to the rest of us, xx . Thanks also to InaPickle who suggested we start the Graduate list. To join the list of graduates let us know by posting that you are graduating in big colourful letters, that way the OP can easily spot you and add you to the list, or better still - PM the OP as the thread can move really quickly! You may also wish to add how many products you have used up during the challenge. Good luck ladies! xx

1. mineallmine - graduated with honours March
    2. Bronnie - graduated with honours March 2011
    3. lostinrates - graduated with honours around June 2010
    4. Ruby_Eskimo - graduated with honours June 2012
    5. Seaside dreamer - graduated with honours October 2012
    6. InaPickle - graduated with honours September 2014
    7. Fiasco55 - graduated with honours May 2017

Previous threads

In case you need to refer back to a previous stash list or product review, here are links to past challenge threads. Click on the date to take you straight to it:

January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    December 2012
    January 2013
    February 2013
    March 2013
    April 2013
    May 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    October 2013
    November 2013
    December 2013
    January 2014
    February 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    July 2014
    August 2014
    September 2014
    October 2014
    November 2014
    December 2014
    January 2015
    February 2015
    March 2015
    April 2015
    May 2015
    June 2015
    July 2015
    August 2015
    September 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    January 2016
    February 2016
    March 2016
    April 2016
    May 2016
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016
    October 2016
    November 2016
    December 2016
    January 2017
    February 2017
    March 2017
    April 2017
    May 2017
    June 2017
    July 2017
    August 2017
    September 2017
    October 2017
    November 2017
    December 2017
    January 2018
    February 2018
    March 2018
    April 2018
    May 2018
    June 2018
    July 2018
    August 2018
    September 2018
    October 2018
    November 2018
    December 2018
    January 2019
    February 2019
    March 2019
Page 4
    • dolly84
    • By dolly84 14th Apr 19, 1:08 PM
    • 4,429 Posts
    • 41,103 Thanks
    dolly84
    sunny_money - I used to use a few things from Neals Yard years ago and the prices were nothing like they are now, I find them very expensive, I do hope you get good use from that little lot.

My skin has broken out really badly so I have had a makeup declutter again as I have some products which are really too old to be using anymore and have been open way too long.

TA

Revlon Colourstay Foundation Oily/Combo - I am mainly pointing the finger at this as the culprit for my breakout as it makes my skin feel dry (I don't have combination skin anymore really) and I wonder if my skin is having a fit and producing oil. Also this sinks into every crease and line and highlights pores I didn't know I had. WNBA ever.

Benefit Throbb - Lovely but it is old as discussed before plus it takes quite a bit of effort to build up the desired colour.

Une Breezy Cheeks Cream Blush - way, way too old.

2 x mini eyeshadows in smoky grey - these were depotted from a palette and they are not colours I go for often enough.

Benefit Watts Up - this is quite hard and not a good colour on me, plus it is old and I don't really 'do' highlighter.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencil in Bulletproof Beige - this is not beige it is bright gold which doesn't look flattering on me, otherwise this is lovely.

Smashbox Full Exposure mascara - been open a while now, it is good but the brush is way too big and I always end up with mascara on my upper lash line.

Avon Eathern Rose Blush - gorgeous as a contour/matt bronzer but it is old, been open a long time and I don't really bronze. I do have an unopened one though which I have kept.

Soap & Glory Kick !!! Concealer - very good but just been opened too long now.

Borjouis Upside Brown Palette - never reach for this.

Soap & Glory Glow All Out powder - at least 3 years old and fairly well used.

Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot - nice but have hit major pan and it is at least 3 years old. Have an unopened one in the stash.

Clinique Powder Blush in Lotus - lovely but old.

I hate throwing things out but at least when I buy now (very rare) it is very carefully thought out and I only buy what I know will suit me rather than what is currently hyped up.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler.
    • dolly84
    • By dolly84 14th Apr 19, 1:14 PM
    • 4,429 Posts
    • 41,103 Thanks
    dolly84

April PP List

Revlon Colourstay Foundation - b/f from March
    Philosophy Pure Grace Shower Gel 500ml
    Philosophy Pure Grace Body Lotion 500ml
    Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish 200ml
    Liz Earle Skin Repair 50ml
    Avon Cocoa Butter Hand Cream 50ml
    Charles Worthington Diamond Shine Treatment
    Dermol Lotion 500ml

My '7 by Summer' list

1. No17 Brow Pencil
    2. Givenchy mini mascara
    3. Rimmel Colour Boost Lip Crayon - Keep Mauvin
    4. Benefit Throb Blush - would like to hit pan
    5. Smashbox Full Exposure mascara - full size
    6. Revlon Colourstay Foundation normal/combination
    7. Benefit Champagne Pink Eyeshadow single from Big Beautiful Eyes Palette.
    Originally posted by dolly84

Obviously my clear out has impacted my 7 by Summer list. I will swap in my Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and my The Balm Down Boy blush which I will try to hit pan on. I will call the mascara a uu as it had been open for 6 month at least.
    • sunny_money
    • By sunny_money 14th Apr 19, 2:15 PM
    • 244 Posts
    • 1,463 Thanks
    sunny_money
    sunny_money - I used to use a few things from Neals Yard years ago and the prices were nothing like they are now, I find them very expensive, I do hope you get good use from that little lot.
    Neals Yard is a bit expensive but totally worth it. Donít worry I wonít give you guys the whole spiel Buying via consultants is usually better as I think they have more offers and consultants may throw in freebies. If you can combine an Ďofferí with a gift with purchase for example itís a good deal.

Nice de clutter dolly84
    • asajj
    • By asajj 14th Apr 19, 3:00 PM
    • 4,450 Posts
    • 12,202 Thanks
    asajj
    sunny_money i sell a fair bit on Ebay, if you have a bit time, perhaps you can try to sell some.

I have just TA a Bare Minerals Moxie Lip Gloss. This was either part of a gift set or from a beauty box, I can't remember but has been around for too long and a bit gloppy now. I also didn't like the color nor the slightly minty feeling it had so gone.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • maddiemay
    • By maddiemay 14th Apr 19, 3:59 PM
    • 3,878 Posts
    • 35,816 Thanks
    maddiemay
    More PP
    A couple more UU to report

7g Nailtiques Cuticle & Skin Gel 5/32 MBA
    15ml NIOD FECS 6/33 WBA

April remaining PP list is:-

100ml Alpha-H Liquid Gold
    30ml Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyalaronic Serum*
    200ml Decleor Aroma Cleanse Micellar Water*
    500ml Soap & Glory Butter Yourself moisture lotion
    40ml LRP Cicaplast Pro Recovery Skincare.*
    250ml Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream*
    75ml Sensodyne Pro Enamel Toothpaste

The ones marked with a * should be finished by the time we go away on 28th April, may squeak in with the toothpaste, but unless I really get my act together the Soap & Glory will not

Planning on taking by Calcot Manor Set containing 4 items of body care away with me for my extended holiday
    Last edited by maddiemay; 14-04-2019 at 3:59 PM. Reason: typo
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
    • asajj
    • By asajj 14th Apr 19, 5:18 PM
    • 4,450 Posts
    • 12,202 Thanks
    asajj
    Such a good shower gel, I must look into this option.
    Originally posted by pinkfluffybabe
    Thank you for the new thread

Finish By Summer List
    TBS Wild Rose Hand Butter
    TBS Hemp Foot Protector
    Jimmy Choo - Flash
    Seven Seas Energetic You Supplements
    This Works Deep Sleep Cream
    Max Factor Foundation

My April UU/PP List

Gucci Bamboo
    Benefit Dandelion Blush
    Beauty Pie SPF 25 for Face
    Clarins Lip Oil - Tangerine

I've placed an order with Bumble and Bumble for Invisible Oil Shampoo. I had a 10% code and this weekend they have a sample offer where you receive 5 samples with any purchase. .
    Originally posted by asajj
    My updated PP and Finish by Summer list.
    Bumble and Bumble order has arrived so 6 INs (one full size, 5 samples)

I also finally collected LF beauty box from post office - very good box this month:
    Ahava Bath Salts 250g
    Balanceme Vitamin C Repair Serum
    Naobay Recovery Mask
    Grow Gorgeous Back into the Roots
    Emma Hardy Midas Touch Revitalising Cream
    Full size Lipstick from Bellapierre

Also Clarins Beauty Swap is on and if you take your items to Clarins counter to recycle, you can select a mini item of your choice.

Beauty Swap
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

• savingfortomorrow
    • By savingfortomorrow 15th Apr 19, 9:52 PM
    • 622 Posts
    • 4,654 Thanks
    savingfortomorrow
    Asajj thanks for letting us all know about the clarins beauty swap. It would be great to try some new stuff.

Still panning my never ending pallette- I eventually will get there. I experiemented with foiling the pistol shadow in the naked 2 urban decay. I added a drop of rosewater to the brush and it sucked up so much shadow. I hope to pan another shade soon and pistol by June

I need to use up Sunday Riley Luna oil. It is vivid blue. It is like rubbing the cosmetic of smurfs on your face. I bought it years ago and it needs to go.

I have an purple clarins eyeliner that i use only on the upper eye lid- I need to get this gone

I used the microneedling roller and was surprised when it did not hurt. I hope that it will produce good results
    • dolly84
    • By dolly84 16th Apr 19, 7:35 AM
    • 4,429 Posts
    • 41,103 Thanks
    dolly84
    uu

OPI Nail Envy Original - really like this but don't like the price. Am moving on to a Nails Inc Caviar base coat from the stash plus I have several other base coats already so no need to buy for a while.
    • maddiemay
    • By maddiemay 16th Apr 19, 11:00 AM
    • 3,878 Posts
    • 35,816 Thanks
    maddiemay
    uu

OPI Nail Envy Original - really like this but don't like the price. Am moving on to a Nails Inc Caviar base coat from the stash plus I have several other base coats already so no need to buy for a while.
    I really love the Nails Inc Caviar Base and the top coat and tend to reach for them first.

Not counted as GA as I don't include nail polish, but two coloured OPI Nail Envy in the CS bag, they streak on me, hardly used so the independent wild animal CS will be able to sell them for a few pennies
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
    • dolly84
    • By dolly84 16th Apr 19, 5:04 PM
    • 4,429 Posts
    • 41,103 Thanks
    dolly84
    I took two of my decluttered items to the Clarins beauty swap for recycling, I got the lip oil which is really nice and such a sweet little bottle, DD got a primer. I am going to take the rest of my decluttered items but won't get anymore samples I would just rather they were recycled. Thanks asajj for telling us about it.

in

The Ordinary Argan Oil - this is for me and DD, mainly to try and settle my mega unhappy skin. Also got two bottles of Nianicimide (sp?) for DD but those don't count as my ins, they also sent some samples which is quite exciting for me as I don't buy much these days.
    • savingfortomorrow
    • By savingfortomorrow 16th Apr 19, 9:55 PM
    • 622 Posts
    • 4,654 Thanks
    savingfortomorrow
    Unexpected used up.. Eye brow pencil had no product left in the final inch and a half. This happen last month also and I am more amazed than anything. I have a long haul product for my brows that will last for ages. I don't mind buying an inexpensive product but deceptively half filled is not cheap, it's poor value

The Luna oil was a disaster the skin was very greasy the next day and left a bright blue stain on the pillow. Expensive for questionable results.
    • VALM
    • By VALM 17th Apr 19, 7:38 AM
    • 4,538 Posts
    • 40,401 Thanks
    VALM
    Hi everyone. Back from my holiday which was fab although I've brought another cold back with me. Or maybe hay fever.

Anyway, here's my updated PP list:-

Nivea SPF for face cream
    Nivea Eye make up remover
    Elemis Sea Lavender and Samphire Shower milk
    Garner Ultimate Blends Argan shampoo
    Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Conditioner
    OPI Original Nail Envy
    ABC Tea Tree body lotion
    OPI Infinite Shine Gloss
    The Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing Butter
    Ted Baker mini body spray

Loved the Nivea SPF and will repurchase. The ASDA one I bought is far runnier in consistency and I'm going to use it on my body from now on. Was really difficult to rub in too.

Remember that I finished the shampoo before my holiday. I did end up buying travel sizes of John Freda Frizz Ease to take with my because I couldn't be bothered decanting my other.

The gloss became gloopy. Don't think there was much left anyway. Hard to tell as it's a black bottle.

The Ted Baker spray was nice. Would not repurchase but would use again if given as a gift.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
    • sunny_money
    • By sunny_money 17th Apr 19, 12:21 PM
    • 244 Posts
    • 1,463 Thanks
    sunny_money
    Used my Boots points to buy a Face Halo, will let you know how I get on with it.
    • savingfortomorrow
    • By savingfortomorrow 17th Apr 19, 3:16 PM
    • 622 Posts
    • 4,654 Thanks
    savingfortomorrow
    IN Clarins kohl intense violet 05 eye liner and Clarins kohl intense blue 03 eye liner

I asked about the Clarins make up exchange and the lady remarked she never hear of it. Despite showing it to her on the official website. I got the eye liners on massive reduction and have used them before.

In 2 of vichy teint ideal roller highlighter- again on a massive reduction.

In Nivea shower gel in a can. I bought it for the gym and hopefully it will be nice smelling.

Out three lipsticks that reminded me of my grndmother in an old fashioned and terrible colour way. I threw out a catrice mascara that was like clump city and very googy. I have a few unopened.

Hopefully I can finish some of the other items in the collection and limit the ins to only what suits
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 17th Apr 19, 8:08 PM
    • 1,017 Posts
    • 6,672 Thanks
    sstevo19
    A few INs today, but I used my Boots Advantage points on these:

Maui Moisture Strength & Anti Breakage Agave Shampoo 385ml
    Maui Moisture Strength & Anti Breakage Agave Conditioner 385ml
    Garnier Moisture Bomb Protect Hydrating SPF30 75ml

I wanted a different shampoo & conditioner for when I do my roots, I want something a bit more gentle on my hair.
    • pinkfluffybabe
    • By pinkfluffybabe 17th Apr 19, 9:09 PM
    • 2,610 Posts
    • 8,437 Thanks
    pinkfluffybabe
    One more UU:

Caudalie The Des Vignes Shower Gel. WNBA. Was ok but a bit expensive for every day use.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2019 25 UU, 4 GA / 146 7 IN
    Mortgage Free Wannabe 2019 No.64 £206.64/£1000
    Saving for Christmas 2019 No.13 £121/£365
    Penny a day 2019 No.8 £107.30/£667.95
    Virtual Sealed Pot Challenge 2019 No.12 £48.73/£150
    • dolly84
    • By dolly84 18th Apr 19, 6:21 AM
    • 4,429 Posts
    • 41,103 Thanks
    dolly84
    Went to a different Clarins counter yesterday with DD to recycle some more items, the lady said you can only recyle Clarins items, I told her I had checked this and it was any brand so I brought it up on my phone. I do think beauty Sales Assistants let the brands down. Anyway DD came away with 3 more minis - a mascara, a very cute bronzer and a primer.

uu

Rituals Fortune Oil Caring Shower Oil - loved this, very moisturising and gentle orange scent but the way you have to use it (directly onto skin) means it gets used up super quick and for the price is just too expensive, I do have 2 other variations of it though.

Monu Fiji Facial Treatment Oil - this came in a beauty box ages ago and I daren't use it on my face because of how long I have had it so I mixed it in my palm with the Dermol lotion I am using and used it on my body. Was very nice, quite thick and smelt of patchouli which I love.
    • asajj
    • By asajj 18th Apr 19, 2:39 PM
    • 4,450 Posts
    • 12,202 Thanks
    asajj

I asked about the Clarins make up exchange and the lady remarked she never hear of it. Despite showing it to her on the official website. I got the eye liners on massive reduction and have used them before.
    Originally posted by savingfortomorrow
    Sorry to hear that - perhaps it is selected shops

I took a mascara to recycle today and chose the mini lip oil - i love Clarins lip oils. I also purchased Velvet Joli Rouge in Spicy Cinnamon to replace my beloved Golden Brandy from Clinique. It is not a great match but I will try with a nude base to lighten the color a bit. I'm gutted Golden Brandy is no longer available
    The purchase allowed me to pick another mini so I came away with a mini lipstick.
    I also purchased a bottle of their toners to qualify for £10 points. Combined with £5 points event so got £15 in total. UU'ed my Clarins toner this morning so 1 in 1 out for full sizes. 2 mini INs.
    I will take some more items to recycle hopefully.

Have a great long weekend, I'm off to Berlin and looking forward to it.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

• Tolteca87
    • By Tolteca87 18th Apr 19, 4:43 PM
    • 1,242 Posts
    • 3,391 Thanks
    Tolteca87
    I took in an almost totally used up Prescriptives (RIP) over 20 year ofd eye shadow duo and came back with the mini lipstick and a moistouriser.
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 18th Apr 19, 8:54 PM
    • 1,017 Posts
    • 6,672 Thanks
    sstevo19
    One UU from this afternoon to report:

Lush Igloo 100g WBA. This was a LHJ but soaps are going to be a LHJ, aren't they? I used this as a hand soap in the bathroom, and it was very nice. I just need to remember not to stock pile soap from Lush, I worry about them losing their scent when being stored away.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,386Posts Today

4,258Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin