Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Azrael125
    • By Azrael125 23rd Feb 19, 1:28 PM
    • 46Posts
    • 17Thanks
    Azrael125
    Im going to court!
    • 23rd Feb 19, 1:28 PM
    Im going to court! 23rd Feb 19 at 1:28 PM
    So my PPC is going to court,today I received claimants witness statemnt bundle,which does not include any NTK letters,now the original PCN was almost 3 years ago so I dont recall If they ever sent me one. Is this something I can use in my statement? Or can they provide it in court? My understranding is the bundle is all they can rely on as their evidence.

Second can I use grace periods,as timestamped pictures do not show the full period for which vehicel was parked,just one single time but as I havent named driver Icannot prove any driver left after noting signs(which dont comply with Bpa anyway)
    Thanks in advance.
Page 5
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 13th Apr 19, 2:08 PM
    • 38,619 Posts
    • 22,562 Thanks
    Quentin
    @OP - are you *π** *π****?
    Last edited by Quentin; 14-04-2019 at 2:57 PM.
    • Azrael125
    • By Azrael125 14th Apr 19, 10:18 AM
    • 46 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Azrael125
    OP - are you *O** *A****?
    Originally posted by Quentin
    No I'm not.Thanks.
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 14th Apr 19, 12:15 PM
    • 38,619 Posts
    • 22,562 Thanks
    Quentin
    The full name is on display via the link to your image hosting site
    • Azrael125
    • By Azrael125 14th Apr 19, 12:34 PM
    • 46 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Azrael125
    The full name is on display via the link to your image hosting site
    AH right I see,thanks .Ive deleted it now anyway,its not needed at this stage,.
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 14th Apr 19, 12:42 PM
    • 38,619 Posts
    • 22,562 Thanks
    Quentin
    AH right I see,thanks .Ive deleted it now anyway,its not needed at this stage,.
    Originally posted by Azrael125
    What have you deleted?

The name still shows

The issue is that the ppcs monitor this forum and can use your thread against you (which is why posters should remain untraceable!)
    • Azrael125
    • By Azrael125 14th Apr 19, 2:37 PM
    • 46 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Azrael125
    What have you deleted?

The name still shows

The issue is that the ppcs monitor this forum and can use your thread against you (which is why posters should remain untraceable!)
    Well I didnt realise when I posted it.
    It is deleted now.

Can someone advise on if this is sufficeint to send to Gladstones?
    I break down the fees as such :100 x3 for parking being the maximum recoverable under Protection of Freedom Act 2012 4(5) so please provide explantion for the remaining 252.32 and how this was incurred.
    Also can you or your client confirm the date from when they are claiming interest for each element of the total?, The number of days involved and the amount interest claimed for each. It should be a staggered calculation dependant on when they say each charge was incurred.
    For instance the interest on the 100 parking fee for first alledged inftingement being the longest outstanding amount. confirm the date on which any respective element was paid by the claimant, to enable me to reconcile each interest segment and then present the results to the Judge at the hearing..
    Last edited by Azrael125; 14-04-2019 at 2:52 PM. Reason: Added text.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 14th Apr 19, 3:08 PM
    • 70,207 Posts
    • 82,779 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    alledged inftingement
    alleged event
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    • Azrael125
    • By Azrael125 14th Apr 19, 9:23 PM
    • 46 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Azrael125
    Ive noticed on their original court claim form they have charged 60 court fees,but searching cases on here shoudlnt it be 25?
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 14th Apr 19, 9:35 PM
    • 70,207 Posts
    • 82,779 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Yes if it's a single PCN - so are you sure it described the 60 as a court fee?
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    • Azrael125
    • By Azrael125 15th Apr 19, 5:40 PM
    • 46 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Azrael125
    Yes if it's a single PCN - so are you sure it described the 60 as a court fee?
    Originally posted by Coupon-mad
    My mistake its 3 PSNs and due to amount claimed 60 would be right.

On another note I sent aforementioned email to Gladstones this morning,let's see if they reply;I'll be surpised if they supply information requested.
    • Azrael125
    • By Azrael125 18th Apr 19, 4:21 PM
    • 46 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Azrael125
    No reply from Gladstones thus far and I suspect there wont be.WOudl it be worth sending a letter -recorded delivery maybe? They will only deny receivng the email I expect.
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 18th Apr 19, 4:24 PM
    • 4,601 Posts
    • 3,962 Thanks
    Le_Kirk
    Don't use recorded or signed for as, when they refuse it, they have absolute proof that it wasn't delivered. Get a free certificate of posting from the post office. Keep copies of all e-mails sent and received. If you send an e-mail to a PPC or a solicitor, send a copy to yourself as well.
    • Azrael125
    • By Azrael125 18th Apr 19, 6:58 PM
    • 46 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Azrael125
    Don't use recorded or signed for as, when they refuse it, they have absolute proof that it wasn't delivered. Get a free certificate of posting from the post office. Keep copies of all e-mails sent and received. If you send an e-mail to a PPC or a solicitor, send a copy to yourself as well.
    Originally posted by Le_Kirk
    Thanks .WHy would they refuse it though?They dont know who it could be from or what it could be? Unless they refuse all recorded mail?
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 18th Apr 19, 7:02 PM
    • 70,207 Posts
    • 82,779 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    PPCs are likely not to sign for mail quickly, thus making any appeals appear to have arrived late.

They are scammers, this is what this industry does. NEVER use signed-for mail to a scammer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,386Posts Today

4,258Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin