Precise Mortgages

Comments

• jid134
    jid134 Posts: 52
    First Post
    Forumite
    It's an alright job, just a ball ache with my pay as I get 2 paydays a month so I get my basic salary pay and commission on the 28th of every month and my sector pay (flight hour pay) on the 15th both are taxed and precise wanted a letter from Ryanair in Dublin stating my sector pay is taxed and it's on my tax gross on my salary pay.
  • Kaggs!
    Kaggs! Posts: 118 Forumite
    Ohh really? We get bonus’s too hope they don’t ask for more details from that as it’s all in pay slips :-/
  • Kaggs!
    How long have you been waiting? For offer
  • jid134
    First Post
    Forumite
    We put full application in 15th
    Every other day they asked for more things..

But I got told the other day by nicole our broker that was the last thing they needed.

Where are you buying?
  • Kaggs!
    So it’s taken 4/5 weeks? We only just applied last Tuesday 9th.... got a while longer yet then lol, we are buying a new build at Ingleby Barwick (Teeside) what about you?
  • iaink
    iaink Posts: 22 Forumite
    Hey jid134,
    Also am using a broker through the online mortgage adviser and that's with create finance our broker is lovely she is on the ball and quick ar fighting with precise.

My partner and I also went with the online mortgage advisor that put us through to Create Finance. We’ve been working with Becky though.

They do seem to be fairly on it and seem to know what documents Precise might need for the most part anyway.

Fingers crossed they get us both an offer :)
  • jid134
    First Post
    Forumite
    Kaggs! Yeah about 4/5 weeks with documents back and forth, awwh lovely am buying in Middleton Manchester

Iainuk, they are pretty good nicole is deffo on the ball.
    She gave us a list of what they needed as standard but we ended up with the extra stuff due to my payslips being given in 2.

Hopefully we all get the answers this week nervous is an understatement am absolutely sh**ting a brick here :/
  • Kaggs!
    Aww it’s awful isn’t it! Picking kitchens and all sorts paying out money left right and centre! and don’t even know if it’s ours yet! :0 ahh well seems we have a couple of weeks more to go then yet..... it’s nice to talk to someone else in the same boat to compare tho! :-)
  • jid134
    First Post
    Forumite
    Well a year ago I was gonna go buy with Taylor Wimpey but I realised the house was 200k mortgage ontop brought it to 280k a house same as the one I was buying went for 179k so i pulled out.. picked kitchens etc didn't pay for them as i was early...

This time round hayley and I were looking and I was just about to give up searching and leave it for a month, but then seen this house we are going for, the girl who had the house before secured a mortgage etc picked the kitchen tiles and paid for them... was made redundant I felt sorry for her, but the kitchen she picked was the same as the one we picked with T.W and the tiles for the bathroom and W.C are the same its bloody freaky and the house prices around there are going up to 190k and we are paying 133 plus mortgage so will make 20k off it happy days.
  • Kaggs!
    Ohh that’s good for you though just praying we all get these offers soon and we’ll all be happy happy :-)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback