Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ouryear2019
    • By ouryear2019 28th Jan 19, 11:48 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ouryear2019
    Precise Mortgages
    • 28th Jan 19, 11:48 AM
    Precise Mortgages 28th Jan 19 at 11:48 AM
    Hi - We have applied for a mortgage with Precise and have yet to hear anything other than a letter to say they are happy with our DD details. It has only been a week but does anyone know what the general time scales are ?
Page 2
    • Kaggs!
    • By Kaggs! 14th Apr 19, 9:24 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Kaggs!
    Ooh cabin crew? ��something I always wished I had done .. yes we sent it all last Tuesday and not heard anything since so fingers crossed that’s the lot
    • jid134
    • By jid134 14th Apr 19, 9:33 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jid134
    It's an alright job, just a ball ache with my pay as I get 2 paydays a month so I get my basic salary pay and commission on the 28th of every month and my sector pay (flight hour pay) on the 15th both are taxed and precise wanted a letter from Ryanair in Dublin stating my sector pay is taxed and it's on my tax gross on my salary pay.
    • Kaggs!
    • By Kaggs! 14th Apr 19, 9:35 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Kaggs!
    Ohh really? We get bonus’s too hope they don’t ask for more details from that as it’s all in pay slips :-/
    • Kaggs!
    • By Kaggs! 14th Apr 19, 9:39 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Kaggs!
    How long have you been waiting? For offer
    • jid134
    • By jid134 14th Apr 19, 9:48 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jid134
    We put full application in 15th
    Every other day they asked for more things..

But I got told the other day by nicole our broker that was the last thing they needed.

Where are you buying?
    • Kaggs!
    • By Kaggs! 14th Apr 19, 11:12 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Kaggs!
    So it’s taken 4/5 weeks? We only just applied last Tuesday 9th.... got a while longer yet then lol, we are buying a new build at Ingleby Barwick (Teeside) what about you?
    • iaink
    • By iaink 15th Apr 19, 12:59 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    iaink
    Hey jid134,

Also am using a broker through the online mortgage adviser and that's with create finance our broker is lovely she is on the ball and quick ar fighting with precise.
    My partner and I also went with the online mortgage advisor that put us through to Create Finance. We’ve been working with Becky though.

They do seem to be fairly on it and seem to know what documents Precise might need for the most part anyway.

Fingers crossed they get us both an offer
    • jid134
    • By jid134 15th Apr 19, 8:05 AM
    • 19 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jid134
    Kaggs! Yeah about 4/5 weeks with documents back and forth, awwh lovely am buying in Middleton Manchester

Iainuk, they are pretty good nicole is deffo on the ball.
    She gave us a list of what they needed as standard but we ended up with the extra stuff due to my payslips being given in 2.

Hopefully we all get the answers this week nervous is an understatement am absolutely sh**ting a brick here :/
    • Kaggs!
    • By Kaggs! 15th Apr 19, 8:12 AM
    • 68 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Kaggs!
    Aww it’s awful isn’t it! Picking kitchens and all sorts paying out money left right and centre! and don’t even know if it’s ours yet! :0 ahh well seems we have a couple of weeks more to go then yet..... it’s nice to talk to someone else in the same boat to compare tho! :-)
    • jid134
    • By jid134 15th Apr 19, 10:03 AM
    • 19 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jid134
    Well a year ago I was gonna go buy with Taylor Wimpey but I realised the house was 200k mortgage ontop brought it to 280k a house same as the one I was buying went for 179k so i pulled out.. picked kitchens etc didn't pay for them as i was early...

This time round hayley and I were looking and I was just about to give up searching and leave it for a month, but then seen this house we are going for, the girl who had the house before secured a mortgage etc picked the kitchen tiles and paid for them... was made redundant I felt sorry for her, but the kitchen she picked was the same as the one we picked with T.W and the tiles for the bathroom and W.C are the same its bloody freaky and the house prices around there are going up to 190k and we are paying 133 plus mortgage so will make 20k off it happy days.
    • Kaggs!
    • By Kaggs! 15th Apr 19, 10:08 AM
    • 68 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Kaggs!
    Ohh that’s good for you though just praying we all get these offers soon and we’ll all be happy happy :-)
    • jid134
    • By jid134 15th Apr 19, 12:39 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jid134
    Exactly mate,

It was like a sign to go for the house :-D
    • Kaggs!
    • By Kaggs! 15th Apr 19, 12:54 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Kaggs!
    :-D we weren’t totally ready yet but this one popped up so we have just decided to go for it, have you heard anything today?? I keep checking emails but no luck lol
    • jid134
    • By jid134 15th Apr 19, 2:09 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jid134
    Nothing yet

Just gone to the house to have a nose at what's been done and one of the builders just let us walk around the house :-D
    • Kaggs!
    • By Kaggs! 15th Apr 19, 3:31 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Kaggs!
    Ooh exciting! Ours is only a few bricks high lol, just had email from mortgage bureau who is dealing with our case to tell us our adviser has left!!! And hadn’t given all our details that we had given him a week ago!! Grrr so a week wasted....
    • Kaggs!
    • By Kaggs! 15th Apr 19, 3:55 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Kaggs!
    So frustrated
    • jid134
    • By jid134 15th Apr 19, 4:16 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jid134
    Awwh that's such a bummer hopefully they will have it sorted for you if you send all your stuff quickly, should of tried create finance
    • Kaggs!
    • By Kaggs! 15th Apr 19, 4:36 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Kaggs!
    Ahh that’s the annoying thing! We sent everything over within the hour last Tuesday grr lol ahh Nevermind they have been in phone a few times now and seem on the ball again
    • jid134
    • By jid134 15th Apr 19, 5:03 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jid134
    That's good, you haven't had the valuation fee refunded back so that's a good sign...
    • jid134
    • By jid134 15th Apr 19, 5:05 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jid134
    Iaink,
    Have you heard anything back today?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,987Posts Today

7,200Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin