Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Elinore
    • By Elinore 13th Jan 19, 12:12 PM
    • 169Posts
    • 500Thanks
    Elinore
    Beauty Pie
    • 13th Jan 19, 12:12 PM
    Beauty Pie 13th Jan 19 at 12:12 PM
    Any one do? how have you found it?

I've been given a gift to put towards 'frivolities only' and i'm not sure if to try beauty pie or get another Birchbox sub.

I liked the idea of BP, was going to sign up then realised that the items i wanted to use my 'shopping credit' were all out of stock. does this happen often? i know your credit can roll over but i don't want to end up with and nothing available to purchase.

online reviews seem positive but i'm a little wary as they seem to be very polished and overly 'marketing speak' laden
Page 1
    • asajj
    • By asajj 13th Jan 19, 10:07 PM
    • 4,402 Posts
    • 11,938 Thanks
    asajj
    • 13th Jan 19, 10:07 PM
    • 13th Jan 19, 10:07 PM
    I love BP - pretty much all the products I tried were good and always in stock. I'm mostly using their skincare range so unsure about the make-up products but so far Japanfusion and their retinol have impressed me.
    2015 in 2015 / 2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • Elinore
    • By Elinore 14th Jan 19, 5:52 AM
    • 169 Posts
    • 500 Thanks
    Elinore
    • 14th Jan 19, 5:52 AM
    • 14th Jan 19, 5:52 AM
    Aha! Thank you Asajj - that was just what i was after as the Japanfusion range was what drew me to the site.

To be fair the retinol and the fusion were is stock, but none of the trial packs or pairs. Just individually which, as you want to see if it suits, was a bit disappointing.

All the testers, starters and trials packs were out across everything from perfume to foundation- but i think they were running a signup promotion so i may have just timed it wrong as paying a tenner/twenty for the sum of goods you get back seems a good deal.

As i didn't sign up, so couldn't see the full details, could you advise if it was a set fee for the postage, i assume about 5?
    Last edited by Elinore; 14-01-2019 at 5:56 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,631Posts Today

9,313Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Perhaps the only thing we truly learn from this poll is we are generally optimistic. Most Brexiteers think Brexit w? https://t.co/DoosVRvneE

• RT @MoneySavingExp: ??Join the UK's biggest consumer website ??Make a difference ??Work with brilliant journalists ??Collaborate with top b?

• Today's Twitter poll: Do you believe the UK will leave the European Union in 2019? PS. Twitter/my following tends? https://t.co/U3DknxaJOG

• Follow Martin