Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bandy1987
    • By Bandy1987 12th Jan 19, 9:54 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Bandy1987
    Credit report inconstancies
    • 12th Jan 19, 9:54 PM
    Credit report inconstancies 12th Jan 19 at 9:54 PM
    Hi, im applying for a mortgage next week, ive had an agreement in princple which i know doesnt mean alot.

I have looked at my credit score over the past 6 month and currently with equifax & experian i have an excellent rating.....however today i checked noddle and they show a differnt score which is classed as “poor”

I have a personal loan and a credit card with 0 balance.

The noddle report shows a CCJ which is 6 years old and has been satisfied, whcihc i thought had been removed from my file because of its age!

Im going to apply with Halifax, should i be worried with the inconsitancies of the reports?

Thanks
Page 1
    • Nasqueron
    • By Nasqueron 12th Jan 19, 10:26 PM
    • 6,502 Posts
    • 4,001 Thanks
    Nasqueron
    • 12th Jan 19, 10:26 PM
    • 12th Jan 19, 10:26 PM
    If it's over 6 years old it will go, they may just be a bit slow in updating (though they claim to be updating every week). I'd wait until it goes before applying

The scores are irrelevant, no-one got a mortgage, or was refused one, because of the rating the CRA gives you, all that matters is data
    • Bandy1987
    • By Bandy1987 12th Jan 19, 10:36 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Bandy1987
    • 12th Jan 19, 10:36 PM
    • 12th Jan 19, 10:36 PM
    I only found put it was still on my file today and i have put a deposit down for the new build yesterday!
    • Sibz
    • By Sibz 13th Jan 19, 6:31 PM
    • 185 Posts
    • 118 Thanks
    Sibz
    • 13th Jan 19, 6:31 PM
    • 13th Jan 19, 6:31 PM
    Cant you contact Noddle to have it removed due to the age?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

308Posts Today

2,626Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • As normal I am signing off twitter for the weekend - to spend time with mini and Mrs MSE. Hope you have a wonderfu? https://t.co/FG3sRfkIgA

• RT @LauraFrancis9: Top crew! We may film in the freeeeeeeezing cold every week, but this bunch make it fun. (And huge thanks as always to @?

• Turns out this is all Google served. We've been in touch and it's shutting it down which should cut it on many webs? https://t.co/8OYeMjEu4n

• Follow Martin