Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • emmaglet
    • By emmaglet 12th Jan 19, 8:22 PM
    • 1,250Posts
    • 11,372Thanks
    emmaglet
    E: 31/01 Win a budgeting hamper worth over 100 (Gleam)
    • 12th Jan 19, 8:22 PM
    E: 31/01 Win a budgeting hamper worth over 100 (Gleam) 12th Jan 19 at 8:22 PM
    https://www.charlottemusha.co.uk/january-giveaway/

Good luck
    I like to make money
    Best wins: 3,000 luxury holiday, holiday in Cornwall, 250 Murad Skincare hamper, angle grinder

Make 10 a day challenger - it pays for trips to Florida!
Page 1
    • Monkey Chinchilla
    • By Monkey Chinchilla 12th Jan 19, 8:28 PM
    • 19,935 Posts
    • 999,919 Thanks
    Monkey Chinchilla
    • 12th Jan 19, 8:28 PM
    • 12th Jan 19, 8:28 PM
    The Prize Bundle includes:
    A Monthly Budget Planner – Doing a pen and paper budget can really help you get to grips with where you money is going, especially in the first few months of trying to implement a budget.
    ‘Envelope’ Wallet System – Cash envelopes are another fab tool for when you are just starting out. It allows you to really see where you money is going and think about what you are spending. This fabric ‘Envelope’ wallet system is made by a lovely lady on eBay and has been made Insta-famous by the lovely @the_savvy_lifestyle_ and her ‘Rodney’
    The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey – The book that started it all for me, it got me focused and excited to start tackling our debt and becoming wealthy.
    A years subscription to YNAB – The team at YNAB have been kind enough to gift a years subscription (worth 65) to the lucky winner. I have used lots of online tools to keep track of our budget but YNAB is by far my favourite. It helps you keep on top of your spending, saving and your debt snowball – you can even track your networth!
    Love comping, hate trolls.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,917Posts Today

8,709Users online

Martin's Twitter