Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dng992
    • By dng992 5th Jan 19, 6:03 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 2Thanks
    dng992
    Trading 212 - Free stock worth up to 100 - Deposit minimum 1 (<24 hours cashout)
    • 5th Jan 19, 6:03 AM
    Trading 212 - Free stock worth up to 100 - Deposit minimum 1 (<24 hours cashout) 5th Jan 19 at 6:03 AM
    Requires a referral link to get the free stock - Link below
    www.
    trading212.com
    /ref/uzJ9V

Instructions: Sign up via referral link, choose 'Investing account', deposit 1, website requires your NI number and may require ID. The next day you get a free stock worth 100 which you can sell immediately.

Download the app/ use web site on pc and create a Trading 212 investing account using the link
    1) Transfer 1 into it so that it meets 'funding requirement'
    The 1 will remain in your account, to receive free stock, can be cashed out next day)

2)After funding, upload ID/ passport - can be done via their chat function (the chatbox bottom right)

Receive a random stock worth up to 100/ in the next 24 hours

Upon receiving the stock, you can just sell it and transfer it back to your bank account
    Last edited by dng992; 08-01-2019 at 4:56 PM. Reason: Because I want to, does it need a reason?
Page 2
    • Michaelq
    • By Michaelq 13th Jan 19, 6:40 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Michaelq
    Trading 212
    Appreciate it if someone used mine as I'm a broke uni student . If you have a bank account and is new to trading212 click on the following link to sign up . Sign up for 1 (using an investor account) and get a free random stock share worth up to 100. You can then sell and cash out straight away

Sign up for 1 (using an investor account) and get a free random stock share worth up to 100. You can then sell and cash out straight away.

All you need to do is sign up using my referral link and select an invest account and deposit 1. This does not use the 1 and you can withdraw the 1 as well. Within 24 hours you will have a free share credited account. You can instantly sell this share and withdraw to card you have deposited with ( 1).

For every friend you refer, you both get a share (of up to 100 value). Check this out it's pretty cool

Here's my link :
    Well there is a way if you sign up to my referral . If you have a bank account and is new to trading212 click on the following link to sign up . Sign up for 1 (using an investor account) and get a free random stock share worth up to 100. You can then sell and cash out straight away

Sign up for 1 (using an investor account) and get a free random stock share worth up to 100. You can then sell and cash out straight away.

All you need to do is sign up using my referral link and select an invest account and deposit 1. This does not use the 1 and you can withdraw the 1 as well. Within 24 hours you will have a free share credited account. You can instantly sell this share and withdraw to card you have deposited with ( 1).

For every friend you refer, you both get a share (of up to 100 value). Check this out it's pretty cool

Here's my link :
    www.
    trading212.com/ref/w7QUV
    Last edited by Michaelq; 13-01-2019 at 6:41 PM. Reason: Link
    • TiPo
    • By TiPo 14th Jan 19, 1:17 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    TiPo
    This deal is really easy to use.

It took me less than 10 hours between the moment I topped up my account and the moment I was able to withdraw the 21 pounds I made.

The money was transferred to the card I used to put the initial 1 pound.

So basically, it will take you around 5-10 minutes to open the account and enter your details (mostly NIN and DOB). Then another 5 minutes to top up (only add 1 pound with your card to avoid extra fees).
    From there, you will need to wait a couple of hours, but it can take to 24 days, before being granted one free share.

To withdraw the money, you will simply need to click on Withdraw funds under your profile on the top right of the page. Then choose how much money to withdraw and Profit!

Don't forget to close your account afterwards.

If you are lucky enough you could make up to 100 pounds ( in most cases, it is gonna be between 20 and 40 pounds) in less than 20 minutes. That's a pretty awesome hourly rate!

Feel free to use my referral trading212.com/ref/w9LdJ and will both get free shares.

Thank you.
    • alphabravocharli
    • By alphabravocharli 14th Jan 19, 2:17 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    alphabravocharli
    Guys, I joined trade212 and got Free 20 Pound by only doing 1 Quid investment. If you join using below referal you and me both can get free shares upto 100 Quids.

www.trading212.com/ref/xHT6W

Download the app/ use web site on pc and create a Trading 212 investing account using the link
    1) Transfer 1 into it so that it meets 'funding requirement'
    The 1 will remain in your account, to receive free stock, can be cashed out next day)

2)After funding, upload ID/ passport - can be done via their chat function (the chatbox bottom right)

Receive a random stock worth up to 100€/ in the next 24 hours

Upon receiving the stock, you can just sell it and transfer it back to your bank account
    • IDeamOfFairies
    • By IDeamOfFairies 14th Jan 19, 3:41 PM
    • 1,772 Posts
    • 48,313 Thanks
    IDeamOfFairies
    Joined and within a few hours received this email

Your Real Account with Trading 212 has been successfully funded.
    Deposited amount: GBP 90.00
    www.trading212.com/ref/w9tvm

1. Click the link above to visit the site then click on 'Open Account' button - choose only the Invest account (not CFD or ISA) during the account opening process.

2. Once the account is opened, you will need to wait for account activation. In my experience, this is done automatically if they can verify you using the details already provided, and you will receive an email confirming the same within 5-10 mins. If they can't, then you can click on the Chat button in the bottom right corner of the screen, select 'Account Activation' under category, and request to activate your account manually using your ID document.

3. Once activated, click on your account in the top right corner of the screen, then choose the 'deposit funds' option from the drop-down menu to deposit 1 into your account to fulfill the funding requirement. Choose the credit/debit card option for an instant deposit of funds with no fees.

4. Once your account is funded, your free share will be deposited within the next 1 working day, and you will receive an account funded email to confirm the same. The share will be shown under 'Open Positions' in the bottom of your Trading212 screen. You can choose to keep the share or sell it by clicking on the 'X' mark next to the share to close the position. Once sold, the proceeds will be deposited into your Trading212 account.

5. To withdraw the funds, click on your account in the top right corner of the screen, then choose the 'withdraw funds' option from the drop-down menu to withdraw your funds to your card/bank account.

You can then close your Trading212 account if you don't need it by sending an email to info@trading212.com or by using the chat option. If you choose to keep it open, then just carry out a trade once every 6 months to prevent inactivity fees. Or, just keep the account balance zero as no inactivity fees are incurred in that case.
    Yes, I know there is no "R" in the word dream in my username - it was setup in memory of my grandson
    • ANDY597
    • By ANDY597 14th Jan 19, 4:32 PM
    • 329 Posts
    • 240 Thanks
    ANDY597
    hello

Ive just used Markyboys referrall link as I couldn't see anywhere that someone had used theres,

can the next person please use mine

www.trading212.com/ref/xHkDj

Thanks
    Last edited by ANDY597; 14-01-2019 at 4:35 PM.

• dcfc67
    • By dcfc67 14th Jan 19, 5:44 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    dcfc67
    I joined over the weekend, received my free share this morning worth over 40.

Use my link and we both get a free share worth up to 100. You will need your National Insuranse number and may be asked to upload or take a pic and forward some ID (passport or driving licence copy)

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/ref/xG5vb and we both get a free share!
    • drob4
    • By drob4 14th Jan 19, 7:04 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 40 Thanks
    drob4
    I opened an account a couple of days ago with a referral from the previous page. I've only just had my account verified.

When the link above mine has been used, I'd be grateful if someone could use my link to open an account:

www.trading212.com/ref/xI18V

Cheers,

Richard
    • scragend
    • By scragend 14th Jan 19, 11:51 PM
    • 253 Posts
    • 108 Thanks
    scragend
    I signed up with dcfc67's link.

I would be grateful if someone could use mine:

www.trading212.com/ref/xIIFh

Thanks!
    • gavindoc27
    • By gavindoc27 15th Jan 19, 12:26 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    gavindoc27
    Hi everyone

Used a link from prior page. Deposited 1 into Invest account, got free share worth 25 within 1 working day, sold this and withdrew ~26. Free money!

Would appreciate anyone using my referral link: trading212.com/ref/xFpDA
    • ANDY597
    • By ANDY597 15th Jan 19, 11:17 AM
    • 329 Posts
    • 240 Thanks
    ANDY597
    Hi Guys

Ive been trying to collate who has had their Id's used, trouble is that some people have said they have used a code but not specified which code.

This is roughly where we are but if someone has had their link used already, please update the list honestly.

New posters could copy the list into their post and update their referral link at the bottom.

dng992 - link has been used
    zanderman - www.trading212.com/ref/v0g8E
    silver queen - www.trading212.com/ref/v1VHI
    zen135 - link has been used
    luke2010 - link has been used
    winifer569 - link has been used
    neilix - www.trading212.com/ref/w7hL6
    ehosin - link has been used
    theman369 - www.trading212.com/ref/w8WM3
    belbo begins - http://www.trading212.com/ref/w7hbd
    trubster - link has been used * 3
    alphabravoc - www.trading212.com/ref/xHT6W
    dynasticDux - www.trading212.com/ref/w9tvm
    soozyJ22 - link has been used
    IdreamofFairies - link has been used
    davethorp - link has been used
    Ow77890 - www.trading212.com/ref/w8Wt0
    Markyboy112 - link has been used
    Michaelq - www.trading212.com/ref/w7QUV
    Tipo - www.trading212.com/ref/w9LdJ
    Andy597 - www.trading212.com/ref/xHkDj
    dcfc67 - link has been used
    drob4 - www.trading212.com/ref/xI18V
    scragend - www.trading212.com/ref/xIIFh
    gavindoc27 - www.trading212.com/ref/xFpDA
    Last edited by ANDY597; Yesterday at 11:20 AM.

• JMB22
    • By JMB22 15th Jan 19, 11:51 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    JMB22
    Thanks Andy! I thought I'd try this out and I've just used your link, so hopefully we'll both get a nice share in the next 24 hours. Unfortunately as I've not made many posts on the forum yet, it won't let me post hyperlinks, so I won't repeat your list.

I'd appreciate it if the next person who can use hyperlinks on the forum could add my referral link to the list also: trading212.com/ref/yODX2
    • DSmiffy
    • By DSmiffy 15th Jan 19, 11:58 AM
    • 756 Posts
    • 657 Thanks
    DSmiffy
    I just used gavindoc27 's code
    Thanks
    • ANDY597
    • By ANDY597 15th Jan 19, 12:45 PM
    • 329 Posts
    • 240 Thanks
    ANDY597
    Thanks JMB22, Ive updated your name on the bottom of the list since you don't have access yet.

Guys, please repost this as we tick off names and add new ones:

dng992 - link has been used
    zanderman - www.trading212.com/ref/v0g8E
    silver queen - www.trading212.com/ref/v1VHI
    zen135 - link has been used
    luke2010 - link has been used
    winifer569 - link has been used
    neilix - www.trading212.com/ref/w7hL6
    ehosin - link has been used
    theman369 - www.trading212.com/ref/w8WM3
    belbo begins - http://www.trading212.com/ref/w7hbd
    trubster - link has been used * 3
    alphabravoc - www.trading212.com/ref/xHT6W
    dynasticDux - www.trading212.com/ref/w9tvm
    soozyJ22 - link has been used
    IdreamofFairies - link has been used
    davethorp - link has been used
    Ow77890 - www.trading212.com/ref/w8Wt0
    Markyboy112 - link has been used
    Michaelq - www.trading212.com/ref/w7QUV
    Tipo - www.trading212.com/ref/w9LdJ
    Andy597 - link has been used
    dcfc67 - link has been used
    drob4 - www.trading212.com/ref/xI18V
    scragend - www.trading212.com/ref/xIIFh
    gavindoc27 - link has been used
    JMB 22 - www.trading212.com/ref/yODX2
    Dsmiffy - hasn't posted code yet

• Facknats
    • By Facknats 15th Jan 19, 6:53 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    Facknats
    I can't remember whose I used, so.. happy trading, whoever has a surprise!

It's worth an extra 20 than I put in. Result.

Only thing is, it will only let me withdraw about 3 of that.. any ideas?

• alphabravocharli
    • By alphabravocharli 15th Jan 19, 7:33 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    alphabravocharli
    I was able to withdraw all of my money(Deposit+Bonus)

I can't remember whose I used, so.. happy trading, whoever has a surprise!

It's worth an extra 20 than I put in. Result.

Only thing is, it will only let me withdraw about 3 of that.. any ideas?

Originally posted by Facknats
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

214Posts Today

3,155Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This probably (who knows) makes it both more likely we'll remain in the EU via a 2nd referendum and more likely we'? https://t.co/GrNV48E1jS

• Instant aftermath poll: After a defeat by over 230 votes on a flagship issue (Brexit) should Theresa May resign?

• Wow losing by over 200. That's not defeat it's obliteration. Has there ever been a time before when a PM could lo? https://t.co/i0sVwL9P9P

• Follow Martin