• vampire-girl
    Options
    is today the last day for swago please i always get confused with the times
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    is today the last day for swago please i always get confused with the times
    'You’ll have until 2AM GMT on Wednesday, February 27 th to submit your board.' So tomorrow.
  • thisone
    Options
    I get that message (sometimes after the item has been clicked to play) and I thought it was because I'm using a library's system (or a work's computer sometimes).

Maybe whatever is causing that message is also the reason why Peanut Labs area has decided I'm a liar. I don't like being called a liar and will be leaving SB when I have next cleared my account.
    You seem to be taking it too personally, it isn't personal.
    There are many reasons for absent playlists, the library is probably an disallowed ip address and missing playlists abroad probably means that the account info is not matching the country where the vids have tried to be accessed.
    Whilst I have little respect for the chancers that run Peanut Labs, if you think it worth while you could put a ticket in and ask what the issue appears to be.
  • Sugarplum634
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    'You’ll have until 2AM GMT on Wednesday, February 27 th to submit your board.' So tomorrow.

Thanks for this !
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

(2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • Shoxt3r
    Shoxt3r Posts: 169 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi all,

Well since my last post I seem to be faring much better. I recommend getting the Answer app if you haven't already as surveys seem to be much more stable through it than just using the web browser.

There is still the odd glitch with drag and drop based surveys when using a mobile but it isn't all that bad - just cancel and try another one. Again the most problematic surveys are those with the "desk image", others seem fine. Up to my 4th Amazon voucher in just 2 weeks!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    To do list bonuses today are 3 and 11 sb
  • General_Grant
    Options
    You seem to be taking it too personally, it isn't personal.
    There are many reasons for absent playlists, the library is probably an disallowed ip address and missing playlists abroad probably means that the account info is not matching the country where the vids have tried to be accessed.
    Whilst I have little respect for the chancers that run Peanut Labs, if you think it worth while you could put a ticket in and ask what the issue appears to be.

Wasn't too bothered about Watch now that the maximum to be earned per day has been reduced.

I did click on the "contact support" button which appears with the Peanut labs pinocchio picture and questioned this ban but, of course, there has been no reply. Do you suggest separately contacting SB - as I wouldn't expect them to do anything than issue a boilerplate response washing their hands.
  • thisone
    Options
    Yes, that's what I meant about using the SB ticket system, several people have got survey bans overturned, don't know whether that would apply to Peanut Labs though now you mention it.
  • General_Grant
    Options
    Yes, that's what I meant about using the SB ticket system, several people have got survey bans overturned, don't know whether that would apply to Peanut Labs though now you mention it.

Can still access the regular Gold Survey (just completed one) but I've been spending time on SB for about 5 years and I know there are better ways of spending my time.
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    something went wrong on 2nd code I have been on FB

**Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Mobile App or SwagButton ONLY by 12pm GMT to earn 3SB**

https://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/93m3wj
    I don know wether to post this message on codes
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure