Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Blobster1975
    • By Blobster1975 10th Dec 18, 9:53 AM
    • 9Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Blobster1975
    Multiple NTK letters from pcm ref Salisbury Village
    • 10th Dec 18, 9:53 AM
    Multiple NTK letters from pcm ref Salisbury Village 10th Dec 18 at 9:53 AM
    Hi,

I have read through the newbies post as suggested so thanks for that. I will be apealling as suggested but just wanted to ask if i have to submit a seperate appeal for each notice.
    The notices are for 3 consecutive days at the same location. Also note, no physical notices were placed on the car on any of these days. The first we heard was when the NTK letters arrived on Saturday. Each letter shows a photo of the car but shows no obvious notice on the car.

I have asked my son to get any pictures of signage as suggested too

Thanks
Page 2
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 16th Apr 19, 2:04 PM
    • 14,346 Posts
    • 16,327 Thanks
    KeithP
    It should be just one claim covering all events.

Anything else is an abuse of process, but don't be too surprised if that's what happens.

That should be corrected before any hearing.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 19th Apr 19, 12:07 AM
    • 70,394 Posts
    • 82,989 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Quick question and update.
    Update - Final notice received from Trace stating they have advised their client to persue legal action if we dont pay within 14 days.

Question - We have been receiving an individual letters for each charge, does this mean it will be seperate court appearances should it go that far or will he just have to appear once?
    Originally posted by Blobster1975
    When you get a LBC from Gladstones, you'll need to contact them to tell them about ALL the PCNs that turn on the exact same facts:

Just to update we can confirm that it looks like they have made separate requests for each of the 4 tickets.
    On the 5th for the tickets on the 3rd and 4th
    On the 6th for the ticket on the 5th
    On the 10th for the ticket on the 6th
    On the 17th for the ticket on the 13th
    and require that they consolidate ALL of them into one claim or you will seek a strike out of the claim(s) for abuse of process and deliberately causing disproportionate costs, contrary to the CPRs.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,987Posts Today

7,200Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin