Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sproggz
    • By sproggz 6th Dec 18, 8:30 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 1Thanks
    sproggz
    Utilita
    • 6th Dec 18, 8:30 PM
    Utilita 6th Dec 18 at 8:30 PM
    Is it just me or is Utilita the worst Customer Service ever! 1 out of 10 score.
    Phones not answered in under 40 mins. On one occasion I was on hold for over 2 hours.
    App and website don't work. So you can't see actual usage, credit or payments made.
    I've only been them for 5 months and it has been very stress full and I still can't get a proper account balance in writing from them .
    Next step the Ombudsmen.
Page 1
    • Mrsboffin
    • By Mrsboffin 9th Jan 19, 6:57 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mrsboffin
    • 9th Jan 19, 6:57 PM
    • 9th Jan 19, 6:57 PM
    I have just switched from them, I was in emergency credit as I was switching in the next few days (7th) yet they’re still deducting the ec and being supplied by another provider. I cannot contact them as they never answer the phone and they have childishly blocked me on Facebook. I refuse to pay more than what I used on the ec. Can anyone help please
    • wavelets
    • By wavelets 9th Jan 19, 9:01 PM
    • 1,162 Posts
    • 488 Thanks
    wavelets
    • 9th Jan 19, 9:01 PM
    • 9th Jan 19, 9:01 PM
    I have just switched from them, I was in emergency credit as I was switching in the next few days (7th) yet they’re still deducting the ec and being supplied by another provider. I cannot contact them as they never answer the phone and they have childishly blocked me on Facebook. I refuse to pay more than what I used on the ec. Can anyone help please
    Originally posted by Mrsboffin
    If you feel you have cause for complaint, you should follow the suppliers complaint procedure
    https://utilita.co.uk/contact/complaints
    • Igol
    • By Igol 13th Jan 19, 3:19 PM
    • 430 Posts
    • 149 Thanks
    Igol
    • 13th Jan 19, 3:19 PM
    • 13th Jan 19, 3:19 PM
    Then wait 8 weeks (as they wont solve the problem) and go to the Ombudsman.
    But look on the bright side if you email them (as you wont get through on the phone) its only 8 emails to them and 7 emails back from them telling you that you need to phone them as 'for security reasons' they wont put anything in writing.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

89Posts Today

2,414Users online

Martin's Twitter