Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SergeiK
    • By SergeiK 21st Nov 18, 9:05 AM
    • 21Posts
    • 1Thanks
    SergeiK
    Incorrect info on ticket
    • 21st Nov 18, 9:05 AM
    Incorrect info on ticket 21st Nov 18 at 9:05 AM
    Hi, new to forum but appears to be some helpful people on here and hoping you can help me.

I received a parking ticket from a private parking firm, reason because it was paid via a mobile app and incorrect registration entered.

although i have proof of a payment made, predictably their in house appeals rejected our claim.

I've since noticed that although they have named the car park in question the address is incomplete (no road name) and completely incorrect postcode.

I am yet to do an official appeal through the IAS as from what I've read appears to be a waste of time.

i would appreciate peoples views on this

Many thanks
Page 3
    • SergeiK
    • By SergeiK 16th Apr 19, 8:26 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    SergeiK
    Perfect, thank you
    • SergeiK
    • By SergeiK 20th Apr 19, 11:45 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    SergeiK
    A little help please, just trying to get response organised. Newbies thread (2014) suggesting to email SAR to the PPC however most posts I've been reading are sending SAR and response direct to solicitor (BW), seem to be stuck at the first hurdle here. what is best to do
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 20th Apr 19, 12:07 PM
    • 70,394 Posts
    • 82,988 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    The NEWBIES thread is correct (did you miss the date it was last edited?!).

Don't go sending some rubbish old 2017 template of waffle to the solicitor...
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    • SergeiK
    • By SergeiK 20th Apr 19, 1:49 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    SergeiK
    Thanks for clearing that up, yes i had missed the edited date.

I know what I'm doing now
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,259Posts Today

6,792Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin