Travel lodge price variation

Morning

Does anybody know the reason for this.
Was looking at one in London yesterday lunchtime and it was £50, I couldnt book as had not confirmed arrangements, but now the same room is £190.
Could this be down to more people looking at a weekend? Wondering if its worth waiting until Monday or just booking somwhere else.

Comments

• I am surprised a travel lodge in London was £50, have used them loads for London trips but never seen the price anywhere near as low.

I doubt you would find anywhere else at that sort of price if you do let the forum know.
  • Vectis
    Vectis Posts: 680
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I am surprised a travel lodge in London was £50, have used them loads for London trips but never seen the price anywhere near as low.

I doubt you would find anywhere else at that sort of price if you do let the forum know.

Depends where in London. Booked one in Hackney for £50 - £60 (price varied per night of 3 night stay). Obviously it depends on exactly when and where you're prepared to stay but around the £50 -£70 is possible if you don't mind a bit of travelling by bus or train.
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 18,862
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    There would be a limited number of rooms at that price- maybe only one- and once it ws sold then price would increase.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure