Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 2
  • My Naughty Little Sister
    I wanna - Easyjet discount codes, anyone?
    Hi guys!

This is my first post, so feeling a tad cheeky about it being an asking one, but does anyone have a discount code for Easyjet?

Many thanks in advance!
  • mose
    Easyjet promotional code?
    Hi, im looking to book a flight to barcelona with easyjet for 17 people in the next coupe of days, has anyone got any discount codes? anything at all would be a help.

Thanks

Mose.
  • Woody1
    Easyjet promotional code/Berlin things to do
    Hi,

Does anyone have any promotional codes for Easyjet please? I am looking to book flights from Luton to Berlin.

Also, has anyone been to Berlin who can advise the best way of getting from Schoenefeld Airport to Berlin City Centre by public transport. It will be quite late in the evening. Also, which tourist sites you think are best on a short break?

Many Thanks.
  • Aileen_Una
    There is a train station about 500m outside the terminal, very well sign posted. It takes about 30min to centre. You can get the ticket in the terminal and it was about 3 euro.
  • ladypinkof66
    Hi,

Does anyone have any promotional codes for Easyjet please? I am looking to book flights from Luton to Berlin.

Also, has anyone been to Berlin who can advise the best way of getting from Schoenefeld Airport to Berlin City Centre by public transport. It will be quite late in the evening. Also, which tourist sites you think are best on a short break?

Many Thanks.
    Originally posted by Woody1
    The train is very cheap whilst staying in Berlin we visited the remains of the berlin wall and check point charlie and musuem we also ventured down to rotherdam on the train and tram was a lovely day out, near the sea had a lovely meal and drinks on the pier down there.

We also picked up the train right at the airport and headed to Berlin i remember too it was very cheap. I found the trains funny as I had never been on a two story train before and havent since.
    2010 - Goals

1. on the long road to hopefully adopting a child - Home Visit 3 Feb 2010

2. Planning to clear my credit card debt.

3. lose weight.

• felicityarthur
    easyjet promotional code
    Hi! Don't suppose anyone knows of any codes around at the moment at all?! would be a GREAT Thank you!!!
    • debtfreeatlonglast
    • By debtfreeatlonglast 5th Jan 13, 4:22 AM
    • 113 Posts
    • 119 Thanks
    debtfreeatlonglast
    easyjet discont code please
    hi, does anyone have, or know of, any codes to give a discount off easyjet flights in august please, thanks
  • wordwizard
    Any Easyjet code please? (flights)
    Has anyone got or know of any Easyjet codes please?

I want to book some flights and there is a box on the website to enter promotional codes! Any help would be appreciated, many thanks in advance x
    • Stevie1
    • By Stevie1 15th May 13, 12:50 PM
    • 193 Posts
    • 91 Thanks
    Stevie1
    I'm looking too so bumping this up...

Have searched everywhere but can only find codes for holidays!
    • de1amo
    • By de1amo 18th Dec 14, 10:17 AM
    • 3,279 Posts
    • 10,921 Thanks
    de1amo
    do promotional codes exist for summer 2015 Easy jt
    do codes exist for flights with Eazy jet in 2015 yet....looking for uk to Turkey...thanks
    Last edited by de1amo; 18-12-2014 at 10:37 AM.
    mfw'11 No68- 55k mortgage İO--little to nothing saved! i must do better.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 18th Dec 14, 10:23 AM
    • 35,225 Posts
    • 41,283 Thanks
    Browntoa
    they dont do them now
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Lynsey
    • By Lynsey 25th Dec 14, 7:33 PM
    • 9,257 Posts
    • 31,991 Thanks
    Lynsey
    XMAS40 - 40 OFF 7 nights or more beach holidays - code valid until 30/12/14 for holidays from 01/01/15 to 30/09/15.
    I haven't been able to find a promotional code "box" though, so perhaps a glitch in the system? Shame as I found a bargain (with the 40 off).

XMAS20 - 20 off city breaks 3 nights or more.
    Same dates as above.

I haven't checked the app, but can't find the "box" online.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target 600 - (x21)
    No. 6 Total 740.00 - No. 7 1000.00 - No. 8 875.00 - No. 9 700.00 (target met)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,183Posts Today

8,230Users online

Martin's Twitter