Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Monkey Chinchilla
    • By Monkey Chinchilla 10th Nov 18, 11:34 PM
    • 18,902Posts
    • 943,658Thanks
    Monkey Chinchilla
    E: 19/11 Win a security makeover (Willenhall residents)
    • 10th Nov 18, 11:34 PM
    E: 19/11 Win a security makeover (Willenhall residents) 10th Nov 18 at 11:34 PM
    https://www.yale.co.uk/en/yale/couk/secureforchristmas

To be eligible to enter, you must meet with the following criteria: i. be over the age of 18 years of age and own the house where the products will be installed, ii. live within a 10 mile radius of WV13 3PW, iii. agree to have the appropriate (as recommended by Yale) security products installed by an installer of Yale’s choosing, iv. agree to being available for installation between 21/11/18 and 12/12/18 with an adult of the age of 18 available to supervise on the premises throughout, v. agree to photography and filming of your home during installation, which will be used for promotional purposes across Yale social media, digital platforms and in local and national media (a separate permissions document will be provided and it is requested that you sign this when you are confirmed as a winner).
    Apologies for my poor grammar, MSE won’t let me use apostrophes.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

515Posts Today

4,831Users online

Martin's Twitter