Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Talulah Jones
    • By Talulah Jones 10th Nov 18, 11:03 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Talulah Jones
    Help! Iíve brought tickets of Viagogo and wish I hadnít. How do I get money back or resell them??
    • 10th Nov 18, 11:03 PM
    Help! Iíve brought tickets of Viagogo and wish I hadnít. How do I get money back or resell them?? 10th Nov 18 at 11:03 PM
    Help me!

I recently brought two tickets from Viagogo for the spice girls concert. Ticketmaster had crashed so I went to Viagogo as they were the first on google search. They must be trustworthy right?
    I brought my tickets, for all in £310 quid somewhere in the back of the stadium.
    The asvertising makes you feel pressured so I clicked confirm as I had to go to this no matter what! (We are die hard fans)

I never buy tickets but something niggled at my to do a bit of googling. A little while after calling her with the good news and having a teary moment knowing I would see my childhood idols, I went into ticketmaster to see what was left. To my horror premium seats near the front were the same price!!!!! I then googled viagogo and then I really started to feel awful as they have horror stories about tickets being cancelled or not turning up, and worse not being let in!!

After a lot of panicking, I bit the bullet and got the front row seats from ticket master which came to 375 all in. I couldnít risk travelling to Manchester and being in an awful situation. I just wonít eat the rest of this month.

Now I need to know if there is anything I can do to not be 600+ quid down.

I want to rid myself of viagogo and either cancel my tickets or resell them.
    Do I have to sell the tickets on Viagogo? Because that looks like I could be even worse off!
    Do I have a leg to stand on to cancel them if I fight them in being misleading and pressurising?

Any advice Iíd be so grateful.
Page 1
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 10th Nov 18, 11:07 PM
    • 9,106 Posts
    • 9,502 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 10th Nov 18, 11:07 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 11:07 PM
    Maybe start by getting this thread moved to the concert Tickets Forum..?
    • waamo
    • By waamo 11th Nov 18, 7:23 AM
    • 4,722 Posts
    • 6,097 Thanks
    waamo
    • 11th Nov 18, 7:23 AM
    • 11th Nov 18, 7:23 AM
    Firstly this is a parking tickets forum. Secondly Viagogo are ticket touts. You dance to their tune.
    This space for hire.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

481Posts Today

4,560Users online

Martin's Twitter