Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Cashville
    • By Cashville 10th Nov 18, 10:48 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Cashville
    Pcm county court claims , Gladstone's solicitors
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:48 PM
    Pcm county court claims , Gladstone's solicitors 10th Nov 18 at 10:48 PM
    Please any good advice.

I received a county court claims from Gladstone's solicitors acting on behalf of parking control management.
    The 2 PNC date back last year July and this year March and by my recollection I can't remember any PCN on my car or any letter from parking control management.

The first letter I ever received was today from county court claims. I have responded to the court to give me more time to prepare my defence statement.

I live on clarion housing association block with a parking permit, is so hard to find a parking space when my wife pick up the kids from school (three kids under 7), so sometimes she park in the yellow box infront of the block , most of the Resident park in the yellow box sometimes aswell because of limit parking spaces, my wife think PNC got issues for parking in yellow box infront of the housing block . There are about 50 flats only 14 parking spaces between us all.
    Is so stressful sometimes my wife have to park 500 yards away and walk back home with the kids in the dark .
    also my tenancy agreement says ,

we can use common land for whatever we what to, more importantly,
    it does not say I will be charged 100 for parking my car on site,

Do you think I have chance fighting this claims.?
    Please any advice would be great cuz I am thinking too much and it worries me.

Sorry about my English.
Page 1
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 10th Nov 18, 10:50 PM
    • 10,658 Posts
    • 11,041 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:50 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:50 PM
    We don't need a second thread.

Please edit your post above, replacing the text with something like:

Duplicate thread - please ignore.
    • Cashville
    • By Cashville 11th Nov 18, 7:23 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Cashville
    • 11th Nov 18, 7:23 AM
    • 11th Nov 18, 7:23 AM
    This is my first time using this service , I tried it but I don't know how to edit or delete.

Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,553Posts Today

6,815Users online

Martin's Twitter