Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • starM
    • By starM 10th Nov 18, 10:48 PM
    • 1,394Posts
    • 184Thanks
    starM
    MSE Credit Club
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:48 PM
    MSE Credit Club 10th Nov 18 at 10:48 PM
    Hi,

My other half has an MSE Credit club account for long time now and accessed her credit report every month without any problems.

Today when she attempted to check report the following message appeared:-
    We need to do some further checks

Thank you for your application to Credit Club, we need to do some further checks to confirm your identity. This helps to ensure the security of your personal information.
    These checks will usually be complete within 2 working days, so please come back to review the outcome of your application.

Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks
    Last edited by starM; 10-11-2018 at 11:01 PM.
Page 1
    • Craig1981
    • By Craig1981 11th Nov 18, 6:20 AM
    • 450 Posts
    • 212 Thanks
    Craig1981
    • 11th Nov 18, 6:20 AM
    • 11th Nov 18, 6:20 AM
    i have checked mine this morning, with no issues - have never had that issue before

could be something that has mis matched with Experian? an address or electoral roll info? maybe just a random security check?

i would wait the two days and take it from there.

do you use Noddle and Clearscore? try logging into those and see, or create accounts and see if the same sort of message comes up
    • starM
    • By starM 11th Nov 18, 10:52 AM
    • 1,394 Posts
    • 184 Thanks
    starM
    • 11th Nov 18, 10:52 AM
    • 11th Nov 18, 10:52 AM
    Not sure about the mismatch. Nothing has changed.

She has access to Noddle and Clearscore. She can access that without any problems.

I have searched on MSE and it shows number of people had problems and even after 2 days there was no update. I hope it works.
    • MSE Chris
    • By MSE Chris 12th Nov 18, 9:47 AM
    • 85 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    MSE Chris
    • 12th Nov 18, 9:47 AM
    • 12th Nov 18, 9:47 AM
    Not sure about the mismatch. Nothing has changed.

She has access to Noddle and Clearscore. She can access that without any problems.

I have searched on MSE and it shows number of people had problems and even after 2 days there was no update. I hope it works.
    Originally posted by starM
    HI starM,

From time to time, Experian will need to re-verify you as a user to make sure your data remains protected and is not being fraudulently accessed by anyone other than you. In some cases where Experian is been unable to verify your identity, it'll carry out some further checks.

These checks should clear after 48 hours but if you find it goes over this time, drop us an email at: creditclub@moneysavingexpert.com with your name, registered email, home address (inc postcode) and date of birth.

Thanks,

MSE Chris
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

153Posts Today

1,453Users online

Martin's Twitter