Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Monkey Chinchilla
    • By Monkey Chinchilla 10th Nov 18, 10:04 PM
    • 18,793Posts
    • 938,816Thanks
    Monkey Chinchilla
    E: 16/11 Win one of 10 sets of Beuti Sleep Elixir and Cleansers
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:04 PM
    E: 16/11 Win one of 10 sets of Beuti Sleep Elixir and Cleansers 10th Nov 18 at 10:04 PM
    https://muddystilettos.co.uk/reader-treats/win-beuti-cleanser-elixir/
    Apologies for my poor grammar, MSE won’t let me use apostrophes.
Page 1
    • Ms Chocaholic
    • By Ms Chocaholic 10th Nov 18, 10:06 PM
    • 9,710 Posts
    • 58,552 Thanks
    Ms Chocaholic
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:06 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:06 PM
    Answer: Kate and Meghan
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till The End

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
    • Catmadroo
    • By Catmadroo 11th Nov 18, 11:29 AM
    • 362 Posts
    • 3,266 Thanks
    Catmadroo
    • 11th Nov 18, 11:29 AM
    • 11th Nov 18, 11:29 AM
    Only select counties in dropdown, Essex not being one so I chose the nearest which was Norfolk, is there a geographical limit to this site?
    Catmadroo

2018 wins: Trip to Portugal worth £20k! from Telegraph (still awaiting final details), £100 That's Life,
    • Taloolah
    • By Taloolah 11th Nov 18, 2:02 PM
    • 4,385 Posts
    • 195,495 Thanks
    Taloolah
    • 11th Nov 18, 2:02 PM
    • 11th Nov 18, 2:02 PM
    No mention of west midlands either so I had to pick warwickshire. I am a newsletter reader/subscriber. I was also wondering if its certain areas only?
    Many thanks to the wonderful staff at Birmingham Childrens Hospital caring for my tiny and very poorly grandson who was born at 29 weeks. Thanks to them he is getting a little stronger every day.
    • Ms Chocaholic
    • By Ms Chocaholic 11th Nov 18, 2:22 PM
    • 9,710 Posts
    • 58,552 Thanks
    Ms Chocaholic
    • 11th Nov 18, 2:22 PM
    • 11th Nov 18, 2:22 PM
    Yeah I saw that too but the T&Cs state the following so I entered with a different county.

T&Cs
    Reader Treats are available to Muddy Stilettos newsletter readers. Entrants must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland, aged 18 and over.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till The End

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

284Posts Today

4,297Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @laurawithers84: @MartinSLewis Our school is going to use your book for our new finance fortnight for year 8 students. We thought we wou?

• RT @katiejane13uk: ????????IMPORTANT - CALLING ALL LEASEHOLDERS TO COMPLETE???????? @mhclg Leasehold Reform Consultation closes this month. This is the?

• Just sent a text about postgrad loans. My Swype text auto-corrected it to pothead loans. Does it know something I don't?

• Follow Martin