Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Isaacfranklin
    • By Isaacfranklin 10th Nov 18, 5:05 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Isaacfranklin
    Item received but no payment
    • 10th Nov 18, 5:05 PM
    Item received but no payment 10th Nov 18 at 5:05 PM
    Hi all,

So I stupidly sent an item before I had received the payment and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get my money. I sent the item 3 weeks ago and the USPS tracking shows that my item was delivered on October 29. I am still waiting for the payment through PayPal which the buyer said they would send. Please let me know if it is in anyway possible to get my money.

Thank you!!
Page 1
    • Money maker
    • By Money maker 10th Nov 18, 5:35 PM
    • 5,115 Posts
    • 11,633 Thanks
    Money maker
    • 10th Nov 18, 5:35 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 5:35 PM
    USPS - are you or the buyer in the US? This is a UK site. Fairly sure you have absolutely no chance of payment. If both UK then maybe small claims court but more information needed. Why on earth did you post before payment?
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed.

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite!
    • Rosemary7391
    • By Rosemary7391 10th Nov 18, 6:15 PM
    • 2,427 Posts
    • 4,082 Thanks
    Rosemary7391
    • 10th Nov 18, 6:15 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 6:15 PM
    Was this via ebay or similar? You could look into the platform used for selling if they can help, but I doubt it. If it isn't much it probably isn't worth doing much more than sending a stern letter.
    Slinkies 2018 Challenge - 0/80lb lost
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,654Posts Today

9,315Users online

Martin's Twitter