Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Tinkerbell1
    • By Tinkerbell1 10th Nov 18, 2:44 PM
    • 30Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Tinkerbell1
    Sofa received not what was ordered
    • 10th Nov 18, 2:44 PM
    Sofa received not what was ordered 10th Nov 18 at 2:44 PM
    Help we ordered a lazyboy recliner sofas 3-2 and paid with a credit card, the sofas were delivered 20th October and from day one 3 of the 4 recliners didnít work properly I called and was told as they were new it was just stiff!! Well now 3 weeks later they are still the same and friends have been round and told us they are not lazyboy at all!!! I have called the retailer who has said they are not ď the American lazyboy but still lazyboy as lazyboy is just a recliner sofaĒ I said that he knew I wanted a lazyboy sofa for my disabled husband and he said well ďitís still lazyboy just not lazyboyĒ I have told him he miss sold it to me and I want a refund as itís not what I ordered and itís also faulty he said he will send a technician to repair it!! I told him no as I wanted a lazyboy and he said Iíll have to consult our legal dept!! But as far as I can make out itís just him, I have contacted my cc company and they are sending me a dispute form.
Page 1
    • marliepanda
    • By marliepanda 10th Nov 18, 3:35 PM
    • 6,894 Posts
    • 14,989 Thanks
    marliepanda
    • 10th Nov 18, 3:35 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 3:35 PM
    Lazyboy has became a generic term for a recliner (like asking for a Hoover for example)

La-Z-boy is an American brand of sofa.

Did you try the items in store? What does it say on your invoice? How much did you pay?

If it is faulty you can reject it, but all mechanisms will start out stiffer
    Last edited by marliepanda; 10-11-2018 at 3:45 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,032Posts Today

7,324Users online

Martin's Twitter