Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • islandman
    • By islandman 10th Nov 18, 10:13 AM
    • 4,357Posts
    • 1,748Thanks
    islandman
    twitter problem
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:13 AM
    twitter problem 10th Nov 18 at 10:13 AM
    I recently joined twitter from my mobile (while abroad), I am now trying without success, to get it on my laptop, but can't remember the password.

Years ago I deleted a twitter account, and in trying to resolve the current problem, it is resurrecting the old account, presumably as it recognises the phone number.

What would you suggest? please.

***Sorted ***
    Last edited by islandman; 10-11-2018 at 11:45 AM.
    Bowel screening saved my life, make sure it saves yours.
Page 1
    • Head The Ball
    • By Head The Ball 10th Nov 18, 6:00 PM
    • 3,601 Posts
    • 9,381 Thanks
    Head The Ball
    • 10th Nov 18, 6:00 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 6:00 PM
    ....What would you suggest? please....
    Originally posted by islandman
    Staying off Twitter.

Every Village has its Idiot.

If you don't know who your Village Idiot is

it is probably you.
    • tempus_fugit
    • By tempus_fugit 10th Nov 18, 10:20 PM
    • 523 Posts
    • 466 Thanks
    tempus_fugit
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:20 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:20 PM
    I recently joined twitter from my mobile (while abroad), I am now trying without success, to get it on my laptop, but can't remember the password.

Years ago I deleted a twitter account, and in trying to resolve the current problem, it is resurrecting the old account, presumably as it recognises the phone number.

What would you suggest? please.

***Sorted ***
    Originally posted by islandman
    You need to get your password (and account) management sorted out I would say.
    Retired at age 56 after having "light bulb moment" due to reading MSE and its forums. Have been converted to the "budget to zero" concept and use YNAB for all monthly budgeting and long term goals.
    • islandman
    • By islandman 11th Nov 18, 6:41 AM
    • 4,357 Posts
    • 1,748 Thanks
    islandman
    • 11th Nov 18, 6:41 AM
    • 11th Nov 18, 6:41 AM
    Sorted thanks
    Bowel screening saved my life, make sure it saves yours.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

245Posts Today

3,345Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @laurawithers84: @MartinSLewis Our school is going to use your book for our new finance fortnight for year 8 students. We thought we wou?

• RT @katiejane13uk: ????????IMPORTANT - CALLING ALL LEASEHOLDERS TO COMPLETE???????? @mhclg Leasehold Reform Consultation closes this month. This is the?

• Just sent a text about postgrad loans. My Swype text auto-corrected it to pothead loans. Does it know something I don't?

• Follow Martin