Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DennC
    • By DennC 10th Nov 18, 7:36 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 1Thanks
    DennC
    Talk Talk Supersafe v Norton?
    • 10th Nov 18, 7:36 AM
    Talk Talk Supersafe v Norton? 10th Nov 18 at 7:36 AM
    Hi,

Just switched my broadband/tv package to Talk Talk and I've been offered their online security software (anti-virus etc) as a free add-on.

However I already have Norton for my laptop and I've just bought a new Samsung phone, which, I'm guessing (could be wrong!), already has virus protection built in.

Is it worth cancelling Norton and switching to Supersafe for my devices?

Any thoughts welcome!

Thanks

Den
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Nov 18, 7:51 AM
    • 33,829 Posts
    • 39,965 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 10th Nov 18, 7:51 AM
    • 10th Nov 18, 7:51 AM
    Cancel paid for .

Android Google play store scans apps as they download .

Use Windows defender , the built in antivirus
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 13th Nov 18, 9:06 AM
    • 27,966 Posts
    • 11,360 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 13th Nov 18, 9:06 AM
    • 13th Nov 18, 9:06 AM
    Talk Talk selling security software, ironic?

Paying for an AV?? why?
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

114Posts Today

1,677Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've just heard about the 8 month pregnant woman shot through the stomach by a crossbow. Its both evil and medie? https://t.co/hQTOxWiXhj

• Major new guide... Brexit, what it means for you and your finances: M mortgages, savings, flights, consumer rights? https://t.co/SXCMG2qXwX

• Have you haggled on the high street in the last year? If so who with and did you succeed? Please vote in this week? https://t.co/fdzmmFfA4u

• Follow Martin