Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • joniwhite48
    • By joniwhite48 9th Nov 18, 5:31 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    joniwhite48
    Help regarding PPI AND CREDIT CARD
    • 9th Nov 18, 5:31 PM
    Help regarding PPI AND CREDIT CARD 9th Nov 18 at 5:31 PM
    Trying to help my son who is dyslexic, he filled in online form for Barclays to see if he had PPI relating to his Barclaycard. Received a swift letter back saying that due to the information he had given them he didn't have PPI. Do all credit cards have PPI? Maybe I am being nave because to be honest I don't know much about them but can anyone help clarify this for me. Is he being fobbed off. The letter came within three days of submitting an online form which didn't even ask for his account number
Page 1
    • _shel
    • By _shel 9th Nov 18, 5:38 PM
    • 1,600 Posts
    • 2,768 Thanks
    _shel
    • 9th Nov 18, 5:38 PM
    • 9th Nov 18, 5:38 PM
    Trying to help my son who is dyslexic, he filled in online form for Barclays to see if he had PPI relating to his Barclaycard. Received a swift letter back saying that due to the information he had given them he didn't have PPI. Do all credit cards have PPI? Maybe I am being nave because to be honest I don't know much about them but can anyone help clarify this for me. Is he being fobbed off. The letter came within three days of submitting an online form which didn't even ask for his account number
    Originally posted by joniwhite48
    No they don't all have PPI, some did some didn't. Whilst account number would help they could find him from his personal data, DOB address, surname, too.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

290Posts Today

4,370Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @laurawithers84: @MartinSLewis Our school is going to use your book for our new finance fortnight for year 8 students. We thought we wou?

• RT @katiejane13uk: ????????IMPORTANT - CALLING ALL LEASEHOLDERS TO COMPLETE???????? @mhclg Leasehold Reform Consultation closes this month. This is the?

• Just sent a text about postgrad loans. My Swype text auto-corrected it to pothead loans. Does it know something I don't?

• Follow Martin