Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Beenie
    • By Beenie 9th Nov 18, 2:59 PM
    • 1,311Posts
    • 1,312Thanks
    Beenie
    Integral blinds - anybody have these?
    • 9th Nov 18, 2:59 PM
    Integral blinds - anybody have these? 9th Nov 18 at 2:59 PM
    The sort of blinds that are fitted inside the double glazed units on your patio doors, or conservatory windows. You don't have to dust or clean them, and that's what appeals to us.

The question is what happens if the cords break or some other problem arises? They are sealed in so you cannot get at them to repair, so we would like to hear from anyone who has them and can vouch for them being trouble free.
Page 1
    • Brummie85
    • By Brummie85 9th Nov 18, 6:53 PM
    • 120 Posts
    • 46 Thanks
    Brummie85
    • 9th Nov 18, 6:53 PM
    • 9th Nov 18, 6:53 PM
    I did look at these when shopping for windows.

They are impressive. But they were asking for 300 per pane to add it in. Regardless of the the window size. I decided it added to much cost on to their already high quote and didn't go for it.
    • ytfcmad
    • By ytfcmad 9th Nov 18, 7:18 PM
    • 269 Posts
    • 125 Thanks
    ytfcmad
    • 9th Nov 18, 7:18 PM
    • 9th Nov 18, 7:18 PM
    There are a number of different types, which ones are you talking about?
    • Beenie
    • By Beenie 9th Nov 18, 7:33 PM
    • 1,311 Posts
    • 1,312 Thanks
    Beenie
    • 9th Nov 18, 7:33 PM
    • 9th Nov 18, 7:33 PM
    I don't know what you mean by 'different types' -- the ones I saw today in a show house were riny blinds inside a bi-fold garden door. Five panes of souble glazing, with integral blinds, controlled by magnets to open, close, lift up etc.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,115Posts Today

7,596Users online

Martin's Twitter