Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • priorslee
    • By priorslee 9th Nov 18, 9:00 AM
    • 2,152Posts
    • 534,822Thanks
    priorslee
    E: 09/12 Win a 500 intu Trafford Centre gift card
    • 9th Nov 18, 9:00 AM
    E: 09/12 Win a 500 intu Trafford Centre gift card 9th Nov 18 at 9:00 AM
    Manchester Confidentials

Register/Login

Someone will be having a very merry Christmas this year with 500 to spend on a shopping spree at intu Trafford Centre. Enter below now for your chance to win it.
    The winner will receive an intu Gift Card pre-loaded with 500 to spend in their favourite stores, restaurants and leisure facilities in the Trafford Centre.

Not clear if the gift card can be used at other intu centres - can't see any T&Cs. See below - likely to be restricted to Trafford Centre

Note: entry form seems very slow to submit, but if you refresh the page it tells you you've already entered.
    Last edited by priorslee; 09-11-2018 at 7:19 PM. Reason: additional info
Page 1
    • darkangel-42
    • By darkangel-42 9th Nov 18, 1:21 PM
    • 84 Posts
    • 662 Thanks
    darkangel-42
    • 9th Nov 18, 1:21 PM
    • 9th Nov 18, 1:21 PM
    From Gift Card T&Cs 2.1. Intu Gift Cards purchased:

2.1.1. Before 1 October 2018, You can spend the associated balance via participating retailers in any of Intu’s shopping centres situated throughout the UK; or

2.1.2. On or after 1 October 2018, You can spend the associated balance via participating retailers within the specific shopping centre whose name appears on the Gift Card.
    2013 wins: silver and ruby pendant, horse treats, can of coconut milk, Nails Inc nail varnishes, The Body Shop gift set, a lip gloss
    2014 wins: maternity/nursing pillow, Magnum chocolate
    Took a break while I moved country (twice).
    2018 wins:
    • bell
    • By bell 10th Nov 18, 12:58 PM
    • 299 Posts
    • 2,811 Thanks
    bell
    • 10th Nov 18, 12:58 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 12:58 PM
    Site seems to be down at the moment
    Total Value of wins in 2009: 900 appox. 2010: 730

Wins 2011: Carlisle Utd Tickets (twice!), Baby Food Hamper, Straighteners, Chugginton Toy
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

335Posts Today

4,835Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Morning. I'm on my way to @GMB for my 7:40 Deals of the Week this week including hot BT fibre broadband deal, easyj? https://t.co/FWWMrk8dg8

• "Sabrina, you're young. I'm not sure you've the experience I'm looking for in a business partner." Eh? Isn't the pr? https://t.co/IeTxBQq2OU

• I am predicting the word myself will be misused 6 times in today;s boardroom. What do yourself think? #TheApprentice

• Follow Martin