Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SUPREME12
    • By SUPREME12 9th Nov 18, 8:07 AM
    • 10Posts
    • 0Thanks
    SUPREME12
    Selling S6 edge with broken screen
    • 9th Nov 18, 8:07 AM
    Selling S6 edge with broken screen 9th Nov 18 at 8:07 AM
    I have a new phone and want to sell my old one that has a broken screen but apart from that it works just fine. Lots of recycling sites to choose from - any recommendations either positive or negative please?
Page 1
    • cranford
    • By cranford 9th Nov 18, 8:53 AM
    • 319 Posts
    • 152 Thanks
    cranford
    • 9th Nov 18, 8:53 AM
    • 9th Nov 18, 8:53 AM
    How much are you expecting? It cost well over 100 to replace a S6 edge screen so you would be lucky to get 20.
    • sdduk
    • By sdduk 9th Nov 18, 10:19 PM
    • 1,075 Posts
    • 292 Thanks
    sdduk
    • 9th Nov 18, 10:19 PM
    • 9th Nov 18, 10:19 PM
    all depends on condition of phone i know its got a broken screen but whats the condition like apart from that and also do you have the box that it came in.
    You could get over 50 on ebay for it thats about the going rate.
    Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,408Posts Today

7,148Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Watching Theresa May... seriously would anyone in their right mind truly want her job right now!

• RT @thecheekypostie: @MartinSLewis Thanks to this, I have just skim read it. To those in Scotland - on page 548, Dounreay is mentioned by n?

• Today's twitter poll: The 585 page draft agreement of the withdrawal of the UK from the EU has been published. A? https://t.co/8YLkPyzqYM

• Follow Martin