Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • waring192
    • By waring192 8th Nov 18, 8:34 PM
    • 14Posts
    • 0Thanks
    waring192
    Aqua/NewDay not showing on file?
    • 8th Nov 18, 8:34 PM
    Aqua/NewDay not showing on file? 8th Nov 18 at 8:34 PM
    Hello all,

So about 18 months ago I ended up in hospital (was self employed) and after couldn't work for a few months. I defaulted on my Natwest Credit Card and finance from Barclaycard but settled both a month after (was so poorly I didn't even open my mail etc) and they were both cleared.

Anyhow, before then my credit rating was great apart from a small mixup with the electoral role address (I clicked the wrong house which has a similar sounding name) by mistake.

So after I got back to work etc I managed to a get a Aqua Credit Card which had a limit of £250 but as I have been using it and paying off each month it has gone up to £2,750.

On Noodle it shows the Aqua Credit card but not on Equifax or Experian? How can I get this to show on the two?

There is also some catalog finance from Very or Littlewoods (I think) which I bought one item about 10 years ago which has a £0 balance but I don't know how to get it off the record or exactly what company it was with?

Cheers
Page 1
    • Gary_Dexter
    • By Gary_Dexter 8th Nov 18, 9:36 PM
    • 2,558 Posts
    • 1,438 Thanks
    Gary_Dexter
    • 8th Nov 18, 9:36 PM
    • 8th Nov 18, 9:36 PM
    Contact them and ask them why they’re not reporting it to the other CRA’s.

Contact very to close the other account off.
    • waring192
    • By waring192 8th Nov 18, 9:44 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    waring192
    • 8th Nov 18, 9:44 PM
    • 8th Nov 18, 9:44 PM
    Contact them and ask them why they’re not reporting it to the other CRA’s.

Contact very to close the other account off.
    Originally posted by Gary_Dexter
    Many thanks.

Like I mentioned, I'm not 100% sure which company it was with. Is it best I contact a few of them?
    • Gary_Dexter
    • By Gary_Dexter 8th Nov 18, 10:16 PM
    • 2,558 Posts
    • 1,438 Thanks
    Gary_Dexter
    • 8th Nov 18, 10:16 PM
    • 8th Nov 18, 10:16 PM
    They’re all the same group
    • Yooks
    • By Yooks 10th Nov 18, 10:02 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Yooks
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:02 AM
    • 10th Nov 18, 10:02 AM
    Some lenders can be strange and not report your account to all CRA’s correctly. I had this issue a while back and I contacted the lender and got it fixed pretty easily by just calling and asking and they said they would look into the problem and try their best to fix it. Next credit report after that it was updated
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

192Posts Today

1,612Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've just heard about the 8 month pregnant woman shot through the stomach by a crossbow. Its both evil and medie? https://t.co/hQTOxWiXhj

• Major new guide... Brexit, what it means for you and your finances: M mortgages, savings, flights, consumer rights? https://t.co/SXCMG2qXwX

• Have you haggled on the high street in the last year? If so who with and did you succeed? Please vote in this week? https://t.co/fdzmmFfA4u

• Follow Martin